Run...

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
I wave goodbye at Mrs. Rodgers as I leave her house. Nothing happened since the first night I came here.
I hope it stays like that. As I was about to walk into my car I saw something in the corner of my eye.
No it wasn't something... it was someone.
I saw them staring at me. They looked like Toby...
I saw them run towards the nearby forest. I got into my car and started driving after them.
"If that's who I think it is then he has some fucking explaining to do." I say but when I drove to where he ran to, he was nowhere in sight.
I got out of the car determined to find him.
I went into the forest looking around to see if I see anyone.
"Toby!" I yelled cuffing my hands. I swear I saw him!
"Toby! If you are out there please come out!" I yell.
I look forward and I see someone on the floor in front of me. Well more like I saw their feet.
I rushed towards them thinking it was Toby. I grew worried hoping he was ok.
Once I got their I saw it wasn't Toby...

It was a dead body...

I felt like almost gagging at the sight of it. The stench of blood filled my nose and I held my stomach as I also held onto a tree stump.
You would never be able to recognize who it was. Their face was all bloody and sliced as their stomach was all open and you saw bugs inside of their organs.
Who could do such a thing?! I heard a crack behind me and I turned around. Just as I did I saw a hatchet coming towards me. I moved out of the way just in time for the weapon to hit the tree. I backed away from the person as they tried taking their hatchet out of the tree.
I only thought of one thing when I saw this.

Run...
Just as I was about to run I saw them manage to get the hatchet out of the tree and started charging to me.
I started booking it.
I heard their footsteps coming behind me.
I ran straight. I ran as fast as I could not looking back.
I heard their footsteps coming closer to me. Just then I got tackled to the ground.
The person was on top of me and I looked into their eyes as they tried choking me. I pulled their hands away from my neck and started fighting them.
"Let me go!" I said panicking. I started kicking my feet but they had my knees u see the pressure of their knees. I looked at them as they tried fighting me. Who I looked at made me pause for a second from fighting with them.
Toby...
He took advantage of this and grabbed his hatchet. He tried hitting me with the bottom of it but I stopped his hands.
I tried pushing him off me but he wouldn't budge.
Quick! Say something!
"Toby! Please stop!" I said urgently.
"It's me! Y/N! Don't you remember?!" I said and he just kept fighting.
I grew almost angry and said something I thought I would never say to him ever.
"WHAT WOULD LYRA THINK IF SHE WAS ALIVE AND SAW WHAT YOU DID?!" I yelled crying with my eyes closed. He stopped fighting and when I opened my eyes his eyes were wide from what I said.
I took this chance to kick him off me and I grabbed his hatchet out of his hands.
I wiped my tears staring at him. He was looking up at me.
"Lyra would be disappointed to know that you kill people! I'm disappointed that you do what you do! Your mother is at her house everyday always wondering if she was a good mother!" I yelled at him pointing out the forest that was about 50 yards away. He just stood their staring at me with a dull expression.
"Don't you remember me at all?! Was 9 years of friendship worth NOTHING to you at all TOBY?!" I yelled at him
"Come on! SAY SOMETHING!" I yell in his face.
"Y-Y/N..." He said. His mouth guard muffled his voice a little.
"Huh oh so now you recognize me?! What. The. FUCK Toby! You seriously just tried to kill me?! How can you even kill a person?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I say yelling at him. I had his hatchet in hand as I pointed it at him.
"Do you know how your mother has been?! Do you know how those people's families feel after you kill them?! DO YOU?! I didn't want to believe all those stories people always tell me at all! I didn't want to believe you where a murderer or dead... But here we are!" I said.
He was silent for the whole time I yelled at him.
I walked up to him and crouched down to his level.
I took off his hoodie, mouth guard, and his goggles.
He looked exactly like the Toby I knew except for the missing piece of skin that was not there near his mouth.
He just stared at me his eyes dull. He twitched his head here and there.
I touch his face and narrowed my eyes at him.
"You look like him but you're not him..." I said lifting his chin up a bit looking at his features more.
"I would kill you right now with your own hatchet. But I'm not like you..." I narrowed my eyes down at him as I said things.
I sighed and stood up and stared down at him. I threw his hatchet, mouth guard, and goggles right next to him.
"Go do what you do. Just leave me out of it. I've always wondered what happened to you. I've been wanting answers for 3 years. I've just been disappointed. Disappointed in you and myself." I said as I walked out of the forest only to see my car being towed.

Well shit