Kill them...

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
I've been here for a month...
I've found stuff out while I've been here as well.
Mrs. Rodgers was the one who called the cops.
They found a hatchet as well and they know it wasn't me since it didn't have my D.N.A on the weapon.
I was allowed to walk around the halls like most other people here but I absolutely hated it here. I heard almost every second of the day people yelling for no reason. People talking to themselves. I get why these people are here. They have problems in the head. But the one time I talk to myself I'm insane... I wanted what I saw to be reality.
But it wasn't...
I've heard doctors talk. They say it's a way for me to cope but it's not. I don't need to cope about anything. Listening to the doctors right now is what I'm actually doing.
"It's a way for her to cope her mind from everything that's happened to her in the past." Said a doctor as she wrote something down and doing work as she talked to another person.
"What exactly does she need to cope about?" Said the other one as he sat at the desk chair.
"From what we have researched... a lot of things. Her loss of her friend, drug abuse, and her suic-
"Doctor! A patient is going on a rampage again. We need your help." Said a doctor as she left.
I sighed knowing what they where talking about as they rushed out the room to the sound of screaming.
I walked away and started walking as doctors rushed to where the screaming was. It was so normal that I just learned to zone it out.
I sighed and just continued to wander around.
"Y/N..." I heard a voice say and I looked around but saw nothing.
I sighed and turned back around. This felt familiar so I expected to see a weird Eyeless man banging on a window I front of me but there was nothing. I sighed and went to my room.
It wasn't much. Just a bed, a desk, a shower, and a toilet.
I went over to my bed and opened the covers to get in but to I saw something else that was interesting.
A knife...
It was shiny and not dirty at all. Like it was brand new.
"Kill them..." a voice said and I turned around and saw a man with no face and tall. His skin was white like snow and he had a suit. He peered down at me as my eyes where wide. It's Slenderman...
"Slenderman?!"I said as I grabbed the knife and put it out in-front of me. Suddenly a ton of tentacles came out from his back and he took the knife out of my hand and set it down on the bed.
"Shush now child. Calm down." He said his voice full of static making my head hurt.
"Wh-why are you here?"
"To help you out of here." He said as I raised my eyebrows.
"What do you mean?" I said as I looked up at his...head? I don't know.
"That knife right there on the bed. Kill them all. You'll be set free from here." He said as my eyes widened again.
"Ki-kill them?! That's insane. There is no way I can do that!" I said and sighed.
"You will. Trust me. You've been intriguing to me... I know you are capable to do that. You won't take long to snap." He said as I raised my eyebrows again.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You'll figure it out sooner or later." He said then he disappeared. I looked back at the bed and stared at the knife that was still here. I picked it up and it seemed to fit perfectly in my hand. It seemed as if it was made for me. I stared at my eyes in the knifes metal. Kill them? I'm not sure I can do that....