The Murder Of Jack L/N

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️CONTAINS BLOOD AND GORE!⚠️
-Y/N's POV-
I smirked as he glared at me.
"Y/N?! What the fuck!" He said his eyes widened.
"Oh now you talk to me huh?" I said and he growled in anger.
"You killed my girlfriend!" He said and I laughed.
"Oh please from what I heard from mom she was a whore." I said and he slapped me in the face. It didn't hurt though it practically felt like a tap.
"Never call my girlfriend a whore!" He said and I laughed uncontrollably.
"Oh please! You always made fun of Toby when we where younger! Don't you remember you started that horrible nickname for him?! What was it again? Oh right! Ticci-Toby!" I said. He punched me in the nose but I then again felt nothing. I only laughed.
"Don't you remember what you did to me brother? Your part of the reason why I'm a murderer! You raped me! You made me feel unwanted! You let your so called 'friends' bully me since I had no friends at school to protect me! I'm lucky Liam found me one time after school because I could've died! You just walked away!" I yelled. I saw in the corner of my eye Jack and Toby ready to strike. I smirked at him and look him dead in the eye.
"Don't worry though. You'll see your girlfriend real soon." I said and immediately he got hit in the head and knocked out and fell.
"Yo-you ok Y/N?" Toby said as I pushed the knocked out body of my brother to the side and got up with the help of E.J.
"Yea I'm fine." I said as I looked down at my brothers body. The boys joining me as we peered down at him.
"How about we tie this piece of shit up and have some fun?" Jack said and I smirked.
"Sure thing. Toby help me get him up." I said and he nodded as we picked him up.
We set him on a chair that was at his desk in the bedroom. Jack went downstairs to go find something to tie him with so me and Toby waited in the room. I sat at the edge of the bed facing my brother.
"You exci-ited?" He said and I nodded my head.
I felt the side of the bed next to me go down and I knew Toby sat down next to me.
"So is it true what you said?" He said and I looked at him raising an eyebrow.
"You know. About your brother letting you get bullied and nearly killing you." He said and I sighed.
"Sadly yes... that's true. Since you got homeschooled I rarely talked to people and had no friends. My brother Liam was good but he had his own friend group so he hung out with them.
We started highschool after my brother got mad at me. He befriended this group of people. They were complete assholes and only cared about themselves. He convinced them to target me for bullying. They started beating me up on a daily basis. They beat me up so badly one day I almost died from bleeding out. Luckily Liam found me and took me to the hospital. He deserves to die and by me. He's caused me to much pain it wouldn't be fair at all for anyone else to kill him!" I said staring at my brothers unconscious body.
"Got some duct tape!" Jack said as he came back in tossing me and Toby each a roll keeping one for himself. We started taping him up and he couldn't move. We taped his hands together behind the chair and put his legs taped to the chair. All we had to do now was wait.
-
My brother started shifting around and he lifted his head to see the three of us facing him.
"Where...where am I?" He said and I smirked.
"You're at your house. Geeze how stupid are you?" I say rolling my eyes.
"What do you want from me?" He says and I laugh.
"I want my revenge. E.J. You know how you said you wanted food?" I say and he nods his head.
"Get Julie's body. It's time to eat." He says and I could tell he was smiling under his mask. He went over to Julie and put her on the bed and grabbed his scalpel.
"Wh-What are you doing?!" He says and I smirk.
"This is Eyeless Jack. He is one of my friends. And of course you know Toby." I said as he looked at Toby sitting next to me.
"Oh hey Ticci-Toby. Thought you were dead." He said and Toby immediately took his hatchets out.
"Repeat that fucking sentence again I dare you!"
He said. I was a little shocked because he didn't stutter.
"Ah right. Forgot to mention to you Y/N. Whenever Toby goes on a killing spree or has adrenaline in him he doesn't stutter." E.J said and I nodded my head.
I went over to my brother and pulled up his shirt and got my knife out.
"What are you doing?" He said and I looked at E.J smirking.
"E.J wants me to try something." I said as I began slicing his skin. Jack did the same thing to Julie but quicker. I cut my brother to where his kidney would be and I took the kidney out.
My brother screamed in pain as I operated on him.
"Nice job Y/N." Toby said and I smirked.
"Thanks. Here Jack." I said handing him my brothers kidney and he gave me Julie's.
Toby went over and grabbed my brothers head and made it face us.
Jack lifted up his mask and his sharp teeth showed showing he was happy to have a kidney in his hand. And a fresh one at that.
"So what do we do now?" I said and he looked up at me.
"You eat the kidney from the top. Trust me it's squishy as you can feel and meaty, then once you bite into it it's so juicy. You'll like it." He said. He somehow caused my mouth to water. I looked at the kidney and sighed.
"If this doesn't taste good I will kill you." I said as I but into the kidney. Immediately I felt juice go to my hand and mouth. I bit into it and it actually didn't taste bad. I stared at my brother as he watched in horror and I finished eating the kidney.
"Not bad. It's actually good." I said and he smirked.
"Knew it would be good." He said Said and I walked over to my brother.
"How about we start now?" I said as I stabbed my brother in the stomach. He screamed in pain and I covered his mouth.
"Now now brother. Shh it's better quiet. Your screams only disturb the silence." I said as I opened his stomach taking out his organs. I grabbed his stomach and opened his mouth. All I saw was blood in his mouth as he was chocking.
"You know this reminds me the first time I killed someone. Did almost the same exact thing. She was also an asshole. But she didn't rape anyone though." I said as I poured his stomach acid in his mouth as he tried screaming but chocked and gurgled from the acid and blood.
I then started stabbing him in the throat and where his esophagus would be.
I took out all my anger on him and then the boys joined in. Jack got rid of his eyes and Toby used his hatchets to cut him up.
He actually for some odd reason reminded me of the Black Dahlia. He was just mutilated and you couldn't recognize him at all.
I smiled at the scene in front of me.
"Man that fe-felt so good to get out all ou-r anger!" Toby said as he stretched.
"Yea. Come on let's go back to the man-
I was cut off my the sound of the door knocking. I looked out the window and saw my brothers and sister. Ryan, Liam, And Helen.