New Partner/Jealous Toby

Disclaimer!
The special chapter has nothing to do with the plot of the story. Y/N and Toby aren't dating and haven't kissed yet in the stories plot!

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
Slender called us proxies to his office and we knocked on the door.
"Enter." We heard the static filled voice of our master say.
We entered as we saw four other people on one side of Slenderman.
"Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Silent Death. These are the new pastas. Everyone meet Lulu, Kate, Bloody painter, and Isaac." He said as he motioned toward stage four new people.
"Kate will be joining you four as another proxy of mine. They will be trained to be killers by you four until the end of the week. Hoodie will be with Kate, Masky will be with Bloody Painter, Toby will be with Lulu, and Silent Death will be with Isaac. You may go now." He said as he excused the eight of us from his office and sent us on our way to work with one another.
I took more notice into Issacs appearance.
He wore what look like a mask from the era of the Black Plague. Blue jeans a gray jacket over a dark blue hoodie, black fingerless gloves. He had blonde hair with blue eyes.
"You can stop staring at me." He said as we left the mansion into the forest.
There's a training ground we proxy's go to. I might as well take him there.
"Sorry. So Isaac. Do you have a killer name?" I said and he stopped walking and looked at me and I did the same.
"A killer name? What's that?"
"It a name you use when you kill people so if they survive or if there are witnesses they just know your killer name. My real name is Y/N L/N. I was the one who did the Westlake Mental Hospital Massacre." He said.
"That was you? Geeze. I'm dealing with a good Killer here. I heard you didn't let anyone there live."
"Yes I did. Now listen to me. What's your full name?" I asked.
"Isaac Lee Grossman."
That's when it hit me. I knew his name was familiar...
he was Laughing Jacks kid before he became a pasta. I thought he died though? How is he in front of me flesh and blood?
I saw the training eight and I changed the conversation.
"Anyways. Here is the training sight! Here you will train." I said.
"Actually... I don't have any weapons." He said...
"Are you serious...." I said and he chuckled nervously.
"May I...borrow your knife?" He said.
I looked at my knife. I see why Jeff loves his knife so much. You get attached to it.
This knife helped me out of that stupid hell hope.
I looked at him and sighed.
"Here. But if there is so much a scratch on it you're dead!" I said and he nodded.
"Ok so first things first..."

-Toby's POV-
"Why are we stalking them?" Lulu said. I had to think of a lie...
"Yo-Your training to be a killer. Ki-killers need to know how to watch their prey. Wha-what's not better than watching ot-other pastas without being caught?" I hope she buys it...
"Ok...do I have to kill any of them?"
"N-No... not yet at le-least." I mumbled as I looked at the Issac kid next to Y/N...
I wish she got a girl rather than a guy. It's stupid. He'll probably try taking her from me won't he?! I'm just paranoid...
I heard the sounds of leaves and sticks breaking. I snapped out of my train of thought and saw Y/N and Isaac where gone.

Shit....
I suddenly hit tackled to the ground as I meet the eyes of Y/N with her knife to my throat.
She sighs and backs away from my face still on me.
"Seriously Toby? Stalking another killer isn't a good idea." She said as she stood up and I stood up as well.
She snapped her head towards Lulu and Isaac.
"Hey. Can you guys train over there for a minute? I have to talk to Toby for a sec..." She said as they nodded and walked away.
She sighed and looked over back at me.
"Ok... answer me this. Why the hell did I find you spying on me and Isaac? You're lucky I knew it was you or you would've been dead on the floor right now!" She whispered yelled at me.

"I-I wanted to know he wasn't trying anything on you Y/N. I'm paranoid and jealous that he'll take you from me. That's because I have feelings for you."
-End-

"Toby?"
"Toby!"
"TOBY!" I heard my named being yelled.
Was that just my imagination?
"Ya-yes?"
"Can you please tell my Why you where spying?"
"I-oh well I thought it would be a goo-good idea if Lulu was able to successfully wa-watch a proxy without being ca-caught." I said.
She sighed as looked me dead in the eye.
"Fine but it's not a good idea. Especially if it was Masky. He would know it's you but he would actually care you. Just be careful. I care about you." She said and walked away back to the other two. I stood there thinking of what she just said.
"I care about you..."
That sentence really made me feel...happy.