The Incident

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
⚠️ CONTAINS TALKING OF SEXUAL ABUSE! ALSO CONTAINS DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE! SUICIDE ATTEMP⚠️
I sighed and started telling the story.
"My parents where never in a happy relationship so they split up when me and my brother Jack were 5. My mother got full custody over me and my siblings and that meant she had to work more since she was single. She would get up early go to work then not come back until one in the morning. It wasn't until I was 9 me and my siblings found out my mom got off at 5:00 and went to a bar every day after work. Now my older siblings had to take care of all of us. My older sister and brothers Helen,Ryan, and Liam took care of me and Jack but they couldn't watch us all the time.
But when I turned 10 is when stuff started happening. We became more distant. My brothers made fun of Jack, and his 'friends' at school made fun of him. I only hanged out with one person at the time and I still did through highschool. My brother ended up stealing from liquor stores stealing beer and whisky and he met this high schooler that gave him bottles of pills, along with cigarettes. It wasn't until I was 10

-9 Years Ago-
-Y/N's POV-
I opened the house door to see my brothers Liam and Ryan picking on my brother. Seriously? Ryan's in college and he still acts like he's younger than me.
"Gay ass!" They say to him. It's kinda messed up how they make fun of him. They make fun of him calling him gay. Which he isn't and tell him to go suck his boyfriends dick. I mean we are only 10 years old. Oh and let's not forget his 'friends' at school. They treat him like garbage as well. I saw my brother rush up the stairs and he slammed our door closed. I sighed and went upstairs and opened the door to see my brother crying.
"Hey Jack... are you ok?" I said and he turned and nodded at me.
"Y-Yea... I'm alright..." he said and I sat down next to him.
"Hey we're twins. You can tell me anything. Always remember that I will do anything to help you. I am at your service." I said and he nodde.
"Eh. Th-Thanks Y/N..." he said and I smiled at him.
-1 year later-
I walk into me and my brothers room to be met with the smell of cigarettes. I look at my brothers bred and see him with a bottle of pills, whisky, and beer.
"Jack? I say and he looks at me.
"Oh heyyy Y/NNN... want some whisky? Oh! How about a cigarette or some pills?" He said standing up and giving me a bottle of whisky.
"Jack... are you drunk?" I say and he laughs.
"Whaaat? Noooo! Never! Well maybe a little." He says laughing.
I just stared at him and he sighed.
"Why don't you drink some whisky Y/N. It's very good. And wait until you taste these pills! They taste like candy!" He says as he smoked a cigarette.
I sighed and shook my head.
"No way. We are underaged." I said and he sighed annoyed.
"When you bitch, when you bitch, when you bitch! It's annoying!" He said repeating himself for a reason unknown to me
I looked at the whisky bottle.
"Besides everybody gets high." He said and I drank some of the whisky. It was very bitter and I cringed a bit at the taste.
"Relax that's only the first sip! You'll be fine with it soon."
-3 years later-
I went into my backpack and got a pill bottle and took one. Just like candy. I went up to my room and saw Jack there but without any beer or anything. We've had to steal from liquor stores to get stuff. And since the high schooler that gave Jack the pills and Cigarettes was a senior we had to find a way to get that stuff.
I found it unusual or Jack to not have any alcohol. It was strange...
"Hey Jack." I said and he turned around and smiled at me.
He seemed off...
"Hey Y/N." He said standing up and closing the door.
"So you know how you said a few years ago that you will do anything for me to make me feel better?" He said and I nodded carefully not sure where this was going.
"Well playboy bunny magazines will never get me laid. So I was wondering..." he said stopping. I realized where he was going and I backed away from him.
"What?! No way! Th-Thats Il-illegal!" I Said and he tsk' at my response.
"You know you've been hanging around that Toby kid a lot. His stuttering is starting to get to you." He said making Toby sound like he has a disease.
"Come on Y/N. You said anything to make me better." He said and I backed away from him as he came closer to me. I tripped and fell on the floor only causing me to scoot back before I'm cornered by a wall and my bed where I was left on the floor as he closed the only place where I could have possibly left.
-
I cried as I stared at the mirror. I felt disgusting...Violated! With the pill bottle in my hand. I put a handful of pills in my hand and I stuffed them in my mouth as I took the water glass and swallowed the pills. I started panicking and started sweating from panicking. A few minutes passed and my stomach started hurting like shit and I grunted in pain. As I fell to the floor. I heard rushing as my body started moving around as foam came out fo my mouth.
"Holy shit...Y/N! Stay awake!" I heard my brother Liam say.
"Helen! GET THE CAR!" I heard Liam say as he picked me up and started running down the stairs. It wasn't until we got to the hospital I blacked out...
-
I opened my eyes to see my sibling and mom in the room.
"Y/N! Thank goodness your awake!" Said Helen as her, Liam, Ryan, and my mom went to hug me. The only person that didn't hug me was my brother Jack. He just stood there glaring at me.
"Jack your not gonna hug your sister?" Our mom said.
"Actually can I talk to her alone?" Jack said as my family nodded and left us alone.
"How Long was I out?" I asked.
"Two days. But that's besides the point. Because of your little suicide attempt our siblings and cops went through out room and found our stash and now they took it ALL away and I'm introuble! He said and my eyes widened.
"Why are you and at me?" I said.
"Because is your fault!" He said and he walked towards the door.
"Wait Jack I-
"Don't Talk to me it's all your fault!"
"But I'm your sister. Your twin sister!"
"You're not my sister! You are no one!" He said as he opened the door and left.
I stared at my hands and sighed.
What have I become?

-End-
-Peesent Day-
-Y/N's POV-
"After that I became sober. Then my friend To- um I mean my friend disappeared I became sad and it became hard for me to be sober. I thought I saw him but it was just my imagination.at that time I didn't believe in ghosts but now I do since I see a few right now..." I said finishing my story as everyone just stared at me in silence.
"Who was your friend?" Clockwork Said.
I sighed as I was about to say something but was stopped.
"Toby Rodgers was her friend." Said Slenderman as he appeared.