Hoodie and Y/N's Job/ Drinking Time

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
Slendy ended up calling the four of us proxies to his office. We all walked ok and he turned around.
"Ah Perfect. You're here." He said as we nodded.
"What do you need boss?" Hoodie said.
"Well I have a few different jobs for you. You four will be split into two people and work on the job since it's a little problem." He said as we nodded our heads wanting him to continue.
"Hoodie and Y/N will be working together, as Toby and Masky work together." Slendy said and I heard two very different reactions from Toby and Masky.
"Ye-Yeah! Masky my bu-buddy!" Toby said glad and Masky sighed and looked at Slenderman.
"Sir. Can me and Y/N switch? She seems to be friends with Toby and I'm friends with Hoodie." Masky said and Slendy shook his head.
"That's not happening my child. I've seen and heard what you think of Toby and I think it's best you will work together." He said as Masky sighed in annoyance.
"You and Toby will be going into town getting this group of 6 who are close to exposing our existence. Y/N and Hoodie on the other hand will go to this group of 8 that's in the woods camping a little to close to comfort near our mansion." Slendy said. I smiled at the thought of killing those sorry suckers. This will be fun...

-

As me and Hoodie walked  to the campsite it was silent. Kind of awkward if I may say. Now I wish I switched with Masky.
"Soooo... hows it going?"
"I get that it's awkward. Just asking that simple question is more awkward." He said to me and I nodded my head.
"I guess you also wish you switched? With Toby?" I said.
"No more like you switch with Masky. This job allows me to kill more people. You get four I get four. Simple enough." He said sounding like killing 8 people where easy. I mean I guess so... I'm the one who massacred a whole insane asylum.
I smelt the ashes of a campfire and smirked to myself.
Soon it's time for their death to arrive.

-
After we killed them all we put them into the the 3 tents they had.
"That was quick." Hoodie said almost disappointed that they died quickly.
I noticed an ice chest and went over to it. These people seemed to be in their late 20's. As I looked through the ice chest I found what I was expecting. Beer and food. I grabbed sandwiches that where already made and passed one to hoodie along with a beer.
"Here. They're dead now. What's the point in wasting this food?" I said and took myself a sandwich and put the ice chest up on the table.
I sat down and began eating, with Hoodie doing the same after.
"So Hoodie. How close are you and masky eh?" I said trying to start small talk. He pulled his mask up over his nose and began eating his sandwich.
"Oh. We're close. Like your friendship towards Toby. You can say best friends." He said and I nodded. We just went back and forth talking to eachother drinking and eating until it was time to go back to the mansion. You can say we where both drunk.
We came back to the mansion laughing because we said the word 'Jello'...
I looked at all the people looking at us while we had one of our arms around eachother.

(Like this But Your Both drunk

(Like this But Your Both drunk... and not in a romantic way either that will
Be in another book at another time.)

"Uhh What are you guys laughing at?" Ben said as he stared at us. Me and hoodie just stared at eachother and laughed.
"You see this guyyy right here! He's a guy that's a good guy~ he gets comedy~" I said my words slurred as I pointed at hoodies chest.
"Uhh are yo-you guys drunk?" Toby said as Masky scoffed.
"No shit Sherlock." Masky said to Toby.
"Didn't Y/N sa-say She was so-sober or something?" Toby said looking at everyone.
"Ugh wish she was sober now. Drunk Y/N is annoying." Jeff said as he rubbed his head.
I took my knife out and pointed it at him.
"You better watch it bub! This knife will be in your throat next time." I said and he laughed.
"Oh Geeze! She's like a little kid. Are you sure she's killer material?" He said as he laughed.
That's when I tackled him and tried stabbing him with a knife.
Everyone was trying to stop me from gutting Jeff except for Jane. She was cheering me on.  And also Hoodie... he was drunk though so he doesn't know what he's thinking.
"I th-think we should take Y-Y/N to her room." Toby said.
"What?! Nuuu." Me and Hoodie say at the same time.
"Same for you buddy." Masky said as he put a hand on Hoodies shoulder.
"Yay! Sleepover!" Me and Hoodie said.
"No! No sl-sleepover." Toby said.
"You want to join Toby? It will be like when we where kids." I said and he sighed.
"No. You are a gr-grown 19 year old gi-girl who is drunk. You are going to yo-your own bed and that's fi-final! I don't think you should dr-drink rink alcohol. I don't think you can hold I-it any longer. " He said harshly. I sighed and kept quiet the whole way until he dropped me off I said one last thing to him.

"That's What She Said."