The New Pasta

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
As I sharpened my knife watching Ben cheat at video games with Jeff I heard a voice behind me.
"Y/N. Slender want to see us in his office." The voice of Masky said as I turned around and saw Masky, Hoodie, and Toby.
I put the knife sharpener down and put my knife back into my hoodies pocket.
"Ok let's go." I said as we walked towards the office.
The trip was silent. I liked it a lot. It was comforting. The only thing I heard where the whispers in my head and I almost smiled. That silence soon ended from the sound of knocking.
"Come in." I heard the static voice of Slenderman say.
"What did you need Slender?" I say and him. I noticed E.J sitting down and I raised an eyebrow.
"Zalgo. Come in here now with her." He said and immediately the man himself Zalgo appeared with a girl.
She had blonde hair with the bottom being black, with bluish-grey eyes and wore a sleeveless purple dress.
"Zalgo. It's good to see you." Slender says putting his hand out to shake Zalgos hand.
"Yes it's always nice to see you as well Slender." Zalgo said as I looked at E.J I couldn't tell since he had the mask on and well he had no eyes but he looked like he was almost staring at the girl.
"Oh yes I forgot. Jack, Y/N, Hoodie, Masky, Toby. This is Rebecca. One of Zalgo's Daughters. She will be joining us as a Creepypasta." Slender said.
Huh. A new Pasta eh?
"I need one of you and Jack to show her around and adjust. Who will do it?" Slender said.
"I'll do it." I said and everyone looked at me.
"Ah perfect. Show her the free room we have with Jack and show her the rest of the house. Run along now you three." Slender said as me and Hack nodded our heads.
We all walked out me, Jack, and that Rebecca girl going farther away from one another eventually where it's just the three of us.
We showed her around. It reminded me like the first time I was here... but without her running away to go play with Sally.
"So what's your creepypasta name or something?" I ask her trying to make small talk.
"I prefer to call myself 'Broken Rebecca" She said looking at me. I nod my head.
She whispers into my ear.
"What's up with this guy?"  She said pointing at Jack.
I whisper back to her.
"Oh E.J? He's chill. From what i Know he went to college to be a doctor then got in stuck in between this occult ritual with some girl that kidnapped him then it turned him into what you see now."  I said and she nodded her head.
"Ok and that's all the tour. Here's your room."  E.J said walking away.
"See you guys later." He said walking away.
"Don't worry about him... he's cool once you know him." I said to her and she nodded her head. I waved her goodbye as I left her to go into her room and I leave to mine. I open my door walking in closing it quickly and plop onto the bed.
Just go to sleep and ignore any sound...
I thought fading off into my mind.