"I'm here for you."

Finally a little X Reader stuff!

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
As me and Toby entered the grave yard it was silent. He decided to visit Lyra and I joined him.
It's been a long time since I've last seen her. I have missed her...
We finally made it to her grave and Toby put his mouth guard and goggle to his neck N's put his hood down while I did the same.
"Hey Ly-Lyra. It's good to see you." He said looking at the infrared name of his dead sister.
I just stared at the grave in silence.
"A lots ha-happened since you died... I'm wh-What you call a creepypasta. People be-believe I'm just a story but I'm not. I-I'm also a proxy of Sle-Slenderman. And so is Y-Y/N. I know your pr-probably not happy with our life st-style but society ju-just turned us down. We had no other way to g-go." I just stared at Toby while he talked. It was easy to see him trying to not stutter or tick. He wanted to sound normal to his sister even though she physically wasn't there. For once I actually felt pity. Oh how thats been a while.
"We miss you Lyra. We all do. My siblings also miss you as well. Especially Helen. You two were close." I said sitting down putting my head into my hands. Toby say down as well but he put his hands behind him.
"We know your enjoying life up there in heaven Lyra. Wish you could tell us what it looks like since we obviously aren't going..." I said. I get that I kill people for enjoyment. That's a bad thing but I don't care. I accept I'm going to hell. Or if I still live for Slendy. I stare at the ingraves crossed out circle on my right hand.
All of us proxies have this. It's a sign to show we are a proxy of someone.
"I lo-Love you and miss you Lyra." Tonybsaid as he put the flowers he had down near the grave.
I looked at Toby and I saw tears pricking his eyes. I was shocked from this emoruin
I was seeing.
Ever since I came to the mansion I never saw anyone cry at all. You'd probably be made fun off and called weak if you did. The only crying I
Ever saw was from the people we killed. Crying from pain.
I couldn't handle it and I hugged him. He froze as I felt him twitching.
"Toby... just remember. I'm here for you."

-Toby's POV-
As Y/N embraced me and said those words I started twitching more.

-Flashback-
"I'm here for you. Remember that." Lyra said as I hugged her and left the door off to the school bus for my first day of school. I switched schools since it was closer to home. I liked thinking more in my head because I stuttered a lot when I talked and I ticked a lot to.
As I enters the bus people just stared up at me and I felt my twitching getting worse. I tried to sit down at a seat but people either said that it was being saved or just plain out said no.
It was until I hit the back of the bus I saw this girl with H/C hair and E/C looking at me and smiling slightly.
"You can sit down with me. My brother Jack got sick and stayed home while my other brother is with his 'Cool' friends." She said almost sad at her brothers.
She shook her head and looked back at me.
"I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you!" She said as I sat down.
"I'm To-Toby. It's nice to me-meet you to..." I said shyly.
I looked over at this group of people looking at me snickering I looked down embarrassed as one of them mimicked me.
"Hey leave him alone!" Y/N Said And the people rolled their eyes and turned back around.
I looked back at her and smiled at her.
"Th-Thank you." She said.!
"It's fine. We're friends now. I'll always help a friend!" She said and laughed and I laughed with her.
-End-
At this moment I realized something. She's been there for me no matter what happened. I get I abandoned her after Lyra died but she still checked in on my mom since we were all gone.
I smiled and turned a little bit on the hug.
She's the one... I know it. She accepts me for who I am. I can be honest and say I... love her.
She's like me. An outcast. Alone. We can be outcasts together. I get people say that killers have no emotions but we were people to. We each had a story that made us the way we are today.
She's mine. And no ones else's...

————————————————————————
Yea yea. I get it it's cheesy. Glad he finally realized he got FEELINGS for you! God how many years has it been 11? It's been 11 years since you've known eachother? God.
Let's see if you will return the feelings.