Slender Mansion

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
I looked at my surroundings and saw I wasn't in the asylum anymore. I was at what looked like the woods.
I turned around and saw a huge mansion that could fit hundred of people. I gazed at it in amazement.
"Welcome to my mansion." Slenderman said as he walked over to the doors. I followed him.
"So you live here by yourself?" I said and he chuckled.
"No my child. I wish I did but I ended up having obnoxious free loaders live here." I couldn't help but laugh.
"They are near your age so you will fit in just fine." He said and I nodded. He opened the doors and the first thing I immediately heard was yelling.
"OH FUCK YOU BEN!" A voice said. I looked over to where the noise was and saw a boy in a Link outfit, and a boy in a blue mask with no eyeholes.
More specifically Eyeless Jack and BEN Drowned.
I saw these two people running around a girl and a boy. The girl chasing him with a knife.
More specifically Jane and Jeff the Killer. I liked Jane's story on how she became a creepypasta. More specifically I kind of rooted for her to kill Jeff.
Slenderman was right. It was loud.
"EVERYONE! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!" His loud voice boomed. I then heard the sound of hundreds of footsteps coming from different ways. Then suddenly tons of people where there. Silence filling the air.
I looked around at everyone and noticed quite a few people.
"Everyone. This is Y/-
"Silent Death. Nice to meet you all." I said cutting Slendy off.
I rather stay mysterious than have them know my real name. Slender if I remember said something about seeing my friend again. I'm positive he was talking about Toby. They will figure out my name eventually. And it will be from either me or him. Plus I wanted to figure out if he recognized me.
"Right. Silent Death. Anyways she is the new Proxy here. I expect you all to behave and don't plan on killing her." He said. He almost made me sound weak. But possibly compared to them I probably am.
I felt a tug on my sleeve and I looked down and saw Sally Williams.
"Hello! I'm Sally!" She said and I crouched down to her level.
"Why hello there Sally! It's nice to meet you!" I said as I patted her head. I knew how to talk to kids. I had four sibling growing up. Me being the youngest girl.
My sister Helen was about Lyra's age. So whenever she took me to Toby's her and Lyra would hang out.
My older Ryan brother was cool. He left college when I was 10. He would visit from time to time.
My Second brother Liam was ok I guess... he is a year older than me.
Now we have my twin Brother Jake. He was cool I guess... we where close once but that was until the incident...
"Eyeless Jack, Hoodie. Would you two please show her around and show her the Proxy hallway?" Slendy said as two familiar people came forward.
"Sure thing." E.J. Said and hoodie nodded. I felt another tug on my hoodies sleeve and saw Sally put her hands up moving her hands. I smiled and turned around crouching and let her go on my back. I stood up with her arms wrapped around me as I followed the two boys.
Everyone went back to what they where doing. Jane chasing Jeff and so on.
"So we have the kitchen of course."E.J said.
"So is Silent Death your real name?" Sally said and I shook my head.
Of course not. Like I know Hoodies real name is Brian." I said and E.J and Hoodie froze in their tracks and looked at me.
"How...do you know my name?" Hoodie said to me.
"Oh um...well I'm sure you have heard of the stories Creepypastas right? You guys are in them. I usually would never believe them but I do because someone I know is on it." I said as they just stared at me.
"Who is this person you know?" Hoodie asked.
"Oh um Toby Rodgers." I said and they looked at eachother I think.
"You know Toby?" E.J said and I nodded.
"Um yea. Since I was 9 to be exact." I said and smiled at them a little. Why are they even caring?
"Huh. So what's your name then? I think it's only fair since you already know ours." Jack said folding his arms.
I guess it's fair... and they asked as well.
"It's Y/N. Y/N L/N." I said.
"Ooh. You have a nice name! I like it!" Said sally in my ear and I smiled at her.
"Ms.Y/N... I'm tired can you take me to my room." Sally said not 5 seconds later she yawned. I smiled at her.
"Sure thing! You have to show me the way thigh.
Now onward Sally!" I say running with her on my back as she led me to her room.

-3rd Person POV-
"You'll think she'll figure out where her room is?" Hoodie said as Jack just shrugged. Eh. She'll figure it out. It's in Proxy hall. All she needs to do is ask them find the door with a replica of her knife of it." Jack said as him and Hoodie walked back to the living room