Confession

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
From what slender said a few days ago...it's been in my mind. I was filled with determination! Today I was gonna tell him! I talked to myself and prepped myself up. I can do this. I got this.

-Three Hours Later-
"I don't got this!" I said as I closed the door of my room and plopped on the bed. Ugh! I sounded worse than Toby when he has a stutter attack!
God I forgot what it felt like to be like a teenager again... it's total shit.
"Note: Next target will be a depressed teenager so they can get away from this hell hole..." I mumbled as I got up from my bed.
I shuffled around my room. Plotting...
"Ok Y/N... you're still nineteen! Note that it says teen at the end. You're still a teenager technically. Yea! What would The younger you do in a circumstance like this?" I said as I looked down at my feet fumbling over some words.
This isn't working! The old me would just be to scared to even say anything like that!
"Ok...ok I just need to do this. Just go next door and knock that shouldn't be hard... I looked into a mirror and sighed closing my eyes for a second then opening it.
And if this doesn't go well... I'll just go on a massacre in some town near here.
On the bright side at least it's good that I can still feel emotions. Not feeling pain really sucks... I mean it's good but your completely paralyzed to everything. I mean you wouldn't feel yourself dying and you could just drop to the floor lifeless.
I need to stop distracting myself. I walked out my door to Toby's room as I knocked on the door.
The door opened and I meet the eyes of Toby.
"Hey Y-Y/N. What do you ne-need?"
He asked as I stepped inside his room.
"So... I've been thinking a lot lately... god I sound like a cringey teenage girl right now. But I have...feelings for you." He said and he just stood there quiet.
"I uh... actually had feelings for you since we where thirteen. Turns out those feelings never went away." He just stood there twitching more than usual.
This was a bad idea...
I just walked to the door closing it on the way.
I quickly entered my room and grabbed my knife and chucked it at an attack dummy in my room. It landed perfectly in the middle of the persons head.
I grabbed the knife and just stabbed it over and over again in frustration.
I sighed loudly annoyed of my own actions. I kicked the dummy to the wall where Masky is where it created a loud thud. I heard crashing from the other room.
Fuck...
"Y/N!!!! GOD DAMMNIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" I heard Masky yelling as he came into view standing in the door way.
"I agree you made some of my stuff fall of to..." Hoodie says coming in behind Masky.
"It's none of your business Tim. And it's not yours either Hoodie." I Said making Masky growl at what I said at him.
"Well it is our business when you apparently kicked an attack dummy at our wall that made my stuff from my room that's two door down from you make stuff fall..." Hoodie says as he heads towards the attack dummy to analyze it.
It was cut open to where you see the stuffing in the head.
"Geeze. What made you angry?" Masky said heading towards the attack dummy.
"My own fucking actions..." I mumbled glaring at the wall.
"Better not think about it." Masky said as he grabbed my knife from out of my hands.
"I don't want a hole in my wall either." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"So what did you do that made you angry with yourself?" Hoodie asked.
Should I tell them?
This will either end well... or horribly.
"Well... I may have confessed
...thaaaat I had.. romantic feeling..for. Toby." I said slowly.
It was silent until I heard the laughter of Masky.
"You! You're in love with the twitching kid?! Oh! This is priceless!"
"You know what else would be priceless! Me ripping you open and eating your organs so there's none left!" I said as he continued to laugh.
"And what happened?" Hoodie said annoyed at Masky's actions.
"That's the problem. He said nothing just stood there and stared at me..." I said as I grabbed my knife out of Masky's hand. I walked to the door.
"Where are you going?" I heard both of them say.
"I'm gonna go finish my jobs or see my brother! I just need to be out for a little..." I shouted at them as I walked down the hall.