"We're Family!"

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
"Who is it?" Jack said and I turned around panicking.
"My family!" I said.
"Oh. That's easy let's just kill them as well." Jack said and my eyes widened.
"Are you crazy! No way!" I said and both of the boys tilted their heads.
"Why no-not?" Toby said.
"I hated my brother not the rest of my family! My other siblings took care of me and loved me. There's no way I'm killing them!" I said and they sighed.
"Y/N. If they see us they'll call the cops. We have to." I said. I shook my head. I may enjoy killing people and won't hesitate to do it but they are my family. Sure Jack is my brother as well but he deserved it. They don't.
While I was thinking I herd a crash. I looked out the window and saw the three of them go into the house. They broke the door down...
"JACK?! YOU BETTER FUCKING ANSWER US YOU ASS!" I heard my brother Ryan yell.
"Quit being so loud Ryan. He's probably hiding because he doesn't want to help us find Y/N." Helen said and I payed more attention.
They where looking for me?
I heard footsteps coming upstairs followed by my siblings shouting. Jack had his scalpel ready bear the door and I rushed to him and snatched it out of his hand.
"Are you crazy!? Don't do that!" I scolded him.
"Jack what the fu-
I heard an all to familiar voice say. The voice of my brother Liam.
I turned around and so did Jack and Toby and my three siblings where staring at the three of us and the two bodies of our brother and his girlfriend.
They just stood there in shock as they stared at me.
"Y-Y/N?" My family said as I slightly smiled awkwardly at them.
"Surprise!" I said. They just stared at me in awe or anger.
"You have some explaining to do." Liam Said.
My sister looked over me still staring at my brothers dead body and his girlfriend.
"You killed him?" Helen said with her eyes widened." I sighed and looked at Toby and Jack.
"Everyone follow me. The three of us will explain everything." I said.
"Us?!" Toby and Jack said in unison and I nodded my head.
"Yes us!" I said through gritted teeth.

-
"So let me get this straight! You are now a creepypasta? Aren't those imaginary?" Liam said and I nodded.
"Yes I'm a creepypasta. But they are real. These two are Toby and Eyeless Jack." I said pointing at the two.
"Toby? Isn't here your friend from highschool?" Helen said.
"Ye-Yes I am." He said.
My siblings just stared at the three of us not saying anything. I sighed and looked down.
"I get that you guys are a little scared by what I do and you never thought I could kill people for fun but I did you all a favor by killing Jack. It was my revenge for what he did to me." I said. I told them what he did during the whole story. They needed to understand why.
"Y/N...We understand. Jack was an asshole. And we agree he deserved this. But we are talking about innocent lives that you killed at the asylum!" Ryan said and I sighed.
"To late now they are dead. I did some of them a solid. They where just gonna be stuck in there for their lives anyways! The people at the asylum treated us horribly! They deserved to die." I said as my siblings all sighed.
"Your not gonna call the cops right?" I said and they shook their head.
"Of course bit! We're family! Family stick up for eachother." Helen said and I smiled and hugged them.
"Yea. We're family." I said and they stood up.
"Look we have to go, but here. You know I like writing songs and I was meaning to actually give this to you a while ago." Liam said as he gave me a disk. Odd...
They waved goodbye and left through the front door.
I smiled at their words.

We're family... that's what matters.