Realization

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
As I entered the mansion soaked in blood from my killing that I did. I went a little overboard.
Still was fun though...
"Geeze. You look like you just swam in a pool of blood." Ben said as he paused his game looking at me.
"Whatever. I did what needed to be done. Who knew a room full of 8 teenagers could be fun to kill?"
"Literally everyone in this mansion." He said. I rolled my eyes. I took off my hoodie to reveal a grey short sleeved shirt.
"Darn... thought I was gonna see something good." He said. I glared slightly at him.
"Whatever. Geeze who knew that a kid who drowned at 12 and looks twelve is actually 16 but has the immaturity of 5 year old." I said leaving up to my room just gonna leave him there confused as to what I just said.
I sighed and went through my drawers to get my things to clean most of the blood off of the hoodie. It's amazing how this shirt is clean from the moment I stole it fro. That cart of the dead nurse.
I heard a knock on my door and I looked at the door.
"Enter!" I said and the door opened to reveal Toby.
"He-Hey Y/N can I talk with yo-you for a moment?" He said as I nodded. He closed the door then looked back at me.
"So What is it that you wanted to talk about?"
"Lo-look I'm just gonna be bl-blunt about it. I lo-love you Y/N. We-we've known eachother for ye-years. And I've co-come to tearms th-that I want to be with you." He said I was shocked at first but I smiled a little.
"Toby I-
"Y/N quit dreaming."

-End-
I blinked a few times as I saw Slenderman and my fellow proxy's looking at me.
Was that seriously me daydreaming?
"Yes it was. Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Kate. Please leave for a few minutes." Slender static voice said as they all nodded and walked out closing the door.
"I'm sorry sir for not lying attention. I don't know what came over me." I said.
"Y/N let me tell you about killers. They may not show it but they have feelings. They just don't show you it the most healthy way. You have seen stuff like that first hand. Considering anger you've lashed out on people. This is what brought you here in the first place. Your anger for anyone whoever did you wrong turned you into what you are now."
What he said confused me slightly. Why is he bringing up emotions?
"I'm bringing up emotions because I read minds. Which also means I read and see dreams." I tensed up a little at those words. I felt embarrassed a little to know what he saw in my head.
"Murderers don't show love healthy. For example if a killer fell in love with their target they will do anything to get what they want. They'll stalk them, kill anyone that gets in the way. If that person ever rejects them they will either resort into killing them and keeping their body and live out their fantasy of what they wanted. Or they'll keep them out from the real world and have them caged like an animal for their needs and dreams."
"I don't get it. What does this have anything to do with what I was dreaming?"
"I'm getting there. A killers love for another killer though... is somehow the same. They'll kill anyone who gets in the way. But under my rules in a place like this you may not kill anyone who is a resident or is known as a creepypasta to the world or you will also be dead."
I just stayed silent. This was one of the biggest rules here. Don't kill another pasta. It's mandatory.
The only two who really don't follow that rule is Jane and Jeff. As much as it sucks. They're to evenly matched that Jane will possibly never kill Jeff. That's why slender allows it. He's smart. He's a step ahead of us when it comes to most stuff like this.
"Have you ever by any chance had any... romantic intrest in Toby for those years that you've known eachother?" I was shocked at his question. Either way though he would find out the truth so why not just say it?
"Well when I was 13 I started to... then when he disappeared is what ended it. I don't see why you really need to know though sir." I said.
"It appears Y/N that maybe your feeling for him when you were younger has actually never disappeared. You may leave now." He said. I left with confusion on my face. As I walked someone grabbed me by the shoulder. I turned and saw Toby.
"He-Hey." He said. My daydream coming back to me I turned around as I covered the bottom half of my face to stop people seeing my face red. I was embarrassed that Slender even saw my dream... let alone thinking of Tony like that.
"I-I'm sorry I can't talk right now. Maybe later." I said as I sped walked towards my room leaving Toby with a possibly confused look.
As I came to my room. I opened and closed the door in one swift motion. I put my hand on my chest and sigh.
Why am I acting like this?
I thought more into what Slender said.
"It appears Y/N that maybe your feeling for him when you were younger has actually never disappeared."
It was ridiculous. I was thirteen and those feeling ended when he disappeared!

Did they?
I remember the day when we where 13... actually most days. That's when everything was still at least happy for me and Toby. I still had my abusing problems with drugs and alcohol.
Either way though. Thirteen was a happy age for me.
One persons that made me happy was who still makes me happy.

Toby

I realized something now.
It was Toby. Tony was the one who ever made me happy. If it wasn't for him I'd probably be six feet deep in the ground in a casket by my own hands.
I'm in love with Toby... I have been for 7 years!

I need to tell him.