Insanity

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Gore read at your own risk. Or if you like gore. I mean this IS a creepypasta story. Plus I like to be kind of detailed.
-Y/N's POV-
I stare at the knife that was in my hands. The monster known as Slendermans' words ringing through my head.
"Kill them..."
It bugged me, but for some reason a little piece of me wants to.
I heard my door opening so I hid the knife in my pillow case and one of the nurses came in.
"Oh good. Your up." She said in a not so nice tone. Most of the people who work here hate the patients they care for. All the people here are rude. They are only here for the money and that's all... another good reason why I should kill them.
She sighed shoving my food into my arms and sighed in annoyance
"Just hurry up and eat." She said folding her arms and tapping on the floor.
I glare at her and put my tray on my desk.
"I'm not hungry. Further more not interested in your attitude..." I said as she sighed in annoyance again.
"God your so annoying." She says as she turns around.
We ended up having a little argument for 5 minutes making me want to kill her.
"How about I go get the security and you can have a good night in the padded room?" She said as she started walking towards the door.
I couldn't take it anymore.
As long as I've been here she's been nothing but a jerk to me.
Treating me like an animal!
-Snap!-
I look at my pillowcase and grab the knife. I waited for her just to reach the door and open it. Then I striked.
I pulled her to the ground with me ontop of her and she stood there shocked. She tried screaming but I covered her mouth.
"Shh... It's better quiet. Your screams are only disturbing the silence."
I smiled evilly as I stabbed her in her chest blood oozing down from her mouth as she coughed. I brought the knife down all the way to the bottom of her bellybutton and opened her up. She was still alive and feeling every single moment of what I was doing. I heard her chocking on her own blood and I smiled sinisterly at her. Something snapped in me and it wasn't anything valuable. Just my sanity.

I took out her lungs first causing her to lose air as I started with her stomach

I took out her lungs first causing her to lose air as I started with her stomach. I took it out and I cut a hole.
"You know stomach acid is very dangerous. I wonder what happens if it touched human skin..." I then proceeded to dump the insides of her stomach all over her face as she tried screaming but it was just choking noises. I slit her throat becoming bored. She died after 5 whole minutes.
I stood up and smiled with pure joy at what I have done. The job was down and silently at that. She didn't scream loudly so it was nice. I like the silence she had when she died. It was relaxing.
I look at her and came up with an idea. I started to cut off her ears as I then stuffed them in her mouth. I noticed a needle and thread in her pocket of her shirt. I took it and kept it in a pocket I had. You never know when you will need it.
I looked at myself and saw blood everywhere on me. I couldn't help but smile in satisfaction. I looked at her cart and started to look through it for anything I might need. I ended finding a spare change of clothes as if this was her last stop before she could go home.
It was a light blue hoodie and black pants with some navy blue converse. I took the clothes and looked at the tag on the hoodie and pants. They where a little big but not big enough for me to not wear it. I took off the gown I had on, taking the needle and thread out of the pockets and on the floor with the knife and put the hoodie on. It felt so nice and warm. I put the pants on and put the shoes on with the socks I already had on.
I felt so comfortable and I took the thread, needle, and my knife and put it in the hoodies pocket. I put my hood up and went out of the room.
And walked the halls thirsting for more killing.