Remember A Bully

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning: Contains Gore
-Y/N's POV-
As I looked out a house I was about to enter I smirked as I saw the two people sitting there eating dinner.
I noticed balloons and that they where wearing nice clothing.
A nice date I'm guessing...
this is even better!
What's not better than giving these two lovebirds a surprise gift for their special date!
I gripped my knife as hard as I could and I used my free hand to put my hoodie up. My hair falling into my eyes but for enough for me to see.
I walked slowly i to the backyard and found a huge ladder leaning against the wall and I smirked and grabbed it as I threw it to the ground making a loud crashing noise.
I waited near the side of a shack to wait to see who would come out and to my surprise it was the girl.
I smirked as she was just following my plan exactly how I wanted it. Right when she was in the correct spot I grabbed her from behind and put my hand over her mouth as she tried screaming.
"Shh. Its better quiet. You screams only disturb the silence." I said as I stabbed her in the throat and moved down and suddenly let my knife out having blood splatter everywhere like water coming out of a shower head. She fell limp and I dropped the dead body and went over to the door. She left it open... great.
I walked in and closed the door as I heard shouting.
"What was out there babe?!" The guy said and I had to think fast.
"I-um it was a raccoon sweetie!" I said.
"Are you ok babe? Your voice sounds different..." he said.
I went silent and hid in the closet waiting for him to approach where I was.
"Babe?" He asked again his voice sounding louder. I stood in the closet silently as I then heard footsteps pass the closet then go to the outside. I immediately opened the door and went to the living room and sat down waiting for my next victim to arrive.
Hmm... maybe I could bring EJ some kidneys. 2 for him and 2 for me. He's gotten me to like them...
that cannibal bastard.
I heard a yell from outside and I heard a door slamming open and someone running towards me. I saw him but he somehow didn't see me. He looked stressed.
He had looks I'll give him that. But he also looked familiar...to bad he has to die! It's either let him live and be in a bad mood for the rest of the day or kill him and eat some kidneys.
He reaches for his phone but I stand up and grab him from behind.
I bring him down to the floor and start to bad his head into the ground.
I kicked him around stabbed him in the stomach.
I was about to stab him in the throat in face but he was crying... it's was weird to me. I'm never used to seeing guys cry.
Hell I don't even think my own brother cried when he died.
It was the first time I had ever had second thoughts on killing someone. I put my knife down as he was coughing blood.
"What's your name?" I said but he just ignored me and continued to be scared for his life in pain.
I didn't like when people ignored me. It made me angry...
"I said. What's. Your. Name!" He still ignored me I kicked him in the head out of rage and he passed out.
I think it was the blood loss that helped.
I checked his pulse and he was still breathing.
I stood up and decided to look around for the guys name.
That search ended quickly when I saw a picture in a frame on the shelf.
I walked up to the picture and looked at the people.
What I saw made me instantly know who this dick was.
I saw my brother Jack with an arm around the guy and a whole bunch of his other friends.
These were the people that hurt me.
That almost killed me.
I instantly remember the day I almost died.

-Flashback-
I screamed in agony at the feeling of my head getting bashed into the ground and being kicked everywhere.
The pain was unbearable.
I wish I could just die instead of dealing with this.
They just laughed feeling no remorse.
I tried crawling away but I just got picked up.
I looked up to see Jonathan grabbing me by the collar of my hoodie. I always wore hoodies now no matter the weather because of thin I have so many scratches and bruises.
"How about we take this up a bit." He said pulling out a pocket knife.
My eyes widened as I tried to move away but I felt to weak to move.
I then felt a sharp pain from the knife slicing my skin. I tried screaming but a hand covered my mouth. I cried in pain from what all I saw was blood. Coming from my face and arms.
I was then dropped to the floor bleeding out tears falling down as my hoodie got soaked in my blood but you could barely see it because my hoodie was dark red to begin with.
They ran away laughing as I just cried trying to yell for help but all that came out was little whispers.
It was pathetic.
I'm just gonna die here alone...

"Y/N!"

-End-
I glared at Jonathan's unconscious body and I went up to him.
"You don't deserve to live. Neither did your girlfriend or Jack. I'll find the rest of you who made my life a living hell. I'll get my friends to help me find them. I'll kill them if it's the last thing I'll do."
That was the last thing I said to him as I stabbed him in the throat and opened his stomach up. I knew he was still breathing but who cared? He'll just die slow and painfully.
I grabbed his two kidneys as he had trouble breathing.
Blood coming out of his mouth and throat. I let his lungs dangle free from his chest cavity as he slowly started suffocating. Oh how it felt amazing. 
I put the kidneys in my front pockets and went outside in the backyard to get his girlfriends kidneys.
Three down, two more to go...