4th Of July (Special)

This has nothing to do with the story at all.
I'm giving you all a kissing seen. Enjoy wit.
Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
Fourth of July.
The day America was freed from England.
Also the day where we don't kill anyone.
Slender says it's a vacation we get. But the truth is we have to make up the work we miss today.

Yay....

I was busy sharpening my knife as I watched Ben and Jeff play video games bored.
I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn and see Toby looking at me.
"Hey Toby." I say smiling a little.
"He-Hey Y/N."
"What do you want?" I said.
"Oh um... we-well it's Fourth of July. So I wa-was wondering if you want t-to g-go watch fireworks with me." He said red peaking over the rim of his mask.
I raise an eyebrow as I look at him.
"Like... a date?" I said to him.
His face started looking panicked.
"I-I mean if you don't wa-want it to! I ne-never said anything abo-about a date!" He said and started fumbling over his words worse than he usually does. I light slightly and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Relax I was joking with you. Sure I'll go watch fire works with you." I say as I give him a calm smile. I get up and grab my knife and it's sharpener as I head to my room.

-Toby's POV-
As I gained my composure I heard the cackling and hills ring from Ben and Jeff on the floor.
"Oh that's priceless! The way you acted around her!" Ben said.
"I-I Di-Didnt me-mean I-it like th-that!" Jeff Said mimicking me.
I growled at them and chucked one of my hatchets in between them.
"You better shut it or else I won't miss you!" I said glaring at them as I went over and picked up my hatchet.
"Geeze... Y/N changes your mood doesn't she..." Ben mumbled.
"No. I ju-Just don't li-like it when people make fu-fun of the way I tal-talk." I said as I glared at Jeff.
"Over sensitive much...." he mumbled and I rolled my eyes at him.
"Wh-whatever. Now I'M go-going to go watch fi-fireworks and act-actually enjoy my day." I said as I walked away.
I heard from the back Ben yelling back at me.
"Alright buddy! Have fun scoring!" He said laughing.
I stopped walking for a minute and breathed in and sighed and continued walking to my room.

-Y/N's POV-
We walk through the forest as we talk. We finally made it to the edge of the forest. It was night time so no one can see our faces.
We climbed on top of a rooftop.
This neighborhood lights fireworks like crazy.
Nighttime is the best time to come because they go crazy during that time.
"I-it might be a while un-until the fireworks sta-start." I nodded as he said that.
It was nice and relaxing silence.
I just looked up into the sky.
"Hey Y/N..."
Toby said and I motioned my head towards him.
"Yes?"
He sat up straight and looked at me as he took his mouth guard and goggles off.
"I-I've been wanting to tell you this f-for a wh-while...."
"Toby what are you talking about?"
"I lo-love you Y/N!" He said.

Shock.

That's the one word that would explain my face.
"Yo-you make me fe-feel something that I On-only feel with you... I li-like the feeling too.." he said as he put a hand onto my shoulder.
"Toby... I-
"I kn-knew it was a bad idea! I sh-should go..." he said as he stood up and started going towards the edge of the roof to get off.
"Toby! Wait! I-I..... like you to!" I said as I stood up.
"I've actually liked you since we where 13... when you disappeared it was hard. Considering you where the only one I really talked to an-
I was cut off by Toby kissing me.
I was shocked at first but I calmed down and kissed back.
He was good at kissing considering that he has a huge gash in his mouth.
We where interrupted by loud banging noises. We looked and saw the fireworks had started.
"So... a-are we a thing no-now?" He said and I laughed.
"I don't see no problem with it.... so sure." I said and smiled as we sat down and watched the show before us.

Happy Fourth Of July!

SUCK IT ENGLAND!!
(Don't report me... it's old England. King George the Third. English people are awesome!)