Killing The Cop

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Contains Gore Because I'm Pissed Off-
-Y/N's POV-
I felt someone trying to shake me awake and I groaned. I instantly knew it was a hangover when someone started speaking.
"Y/N~ Wa-Wake up." I heard a voice trying to sound like a mother but since they where a boy it sounded just weird.
I groaned and turned around to see Toby standing over me.
"Oh good yo-your awake." He said and I covered my ears. He sounded like he was screaming at me. It didn't hurt though since I couldn't feel pain anymore.
"Toby... quit yelling." I said and he sighed.
"I'm no-not telling. Geeze is th-this what a hangover is?" He said and I stood up.
"What happened last night?" I said looking up at him.
"You and Hoodie came ba-ack drunk and laughing, you then pr-proceeded to get in an argument with Je-Jeff which you almost gutted him, then you and Ho-Hoodie were planning on having a sl-sleepover. That's wh-when I took you to yo-your room." He explained and I nodded my head.
"Ok. So why did you wake me up?"
"Oh ri-right. We have a mission to-together." He said and I nodded my head.
"Ok what is it? I can go for another victim to play with." I said smiling evil to myself.
"There's this co-cop on an investigation for a mu-murder th-That Je-Jeff did. Slendy wants us to ki-kill him.His Na-Name is Augustus Orl-Orlando. He'll be in the wo-woods later tonight." He said and I nodded my head.
"Sounds good to me."

-

As we walked in the woods I saw the cop. I waited no time and ended up tackling him to the floor.
He looked at me wide eyed and tried getting his gun but I smacked it away from him.
I stabbed him in the throat and continued to do it. I knew he was dead but I just kept on doing it. I started cutting his stomach and took his guts out. I then proceeded to slice his face and gouge his eyes out. I sliced his mouth and cut his tongue off him and almost cut off his head.
I sighed and backed off the guy.
"Ge-Geeze. You didn't waste a-ny time killing him. And quite gru-gruesomely as well." Toby said as he went next to me.
"I just felt like it. Plus it was enjoyable to see his shocked face. He's now in eternal silence."I said it was silent for a while and I looked at Toby and saw him staring at me. I raised one of my eyebrows and he quickly looked away. Weird...