A Spark Of A Memory

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
Everyone just either stared at me, Slenderman, or Toby.
"How am I He-her friend? I don't even kn-know her." Toby said looking at Slendy.
"It is true that you know her. I've known that since you first came here my child. Usually people I stalk go through amnesia but she hasn't. You on the other hand have." Slender says.
Toby just stares at me as my arms where crossed.
I watched as he twitched here and there. We just stared at eachother. This wasn't amusing at all. It was boring really.
I sighed and started talking.
"Yea. Slender right. I'm surprised you couldn't recognize yourself on T.V. You really must have gone through some amnesia. Do you even remember you sister? How about your mother? Oh I remember your mother clearly. She was the whole reason why I was sent to the asylum." I said and he stood there quiet.
"Y/N my child. That enough." Slender said as I stared at him.
Let me talk to him. Let me see if I can break him. You know. If he can remember.
Very well then...
I smirked and looked at the twitching bit infront of me.
"Your mother always wondered if she was a good mother. After she lost her two kids. Even her husband. I remember the day I heard about the fire. Your poor mother was so confused she started running towards the fire almost killing herself." I said.
"You don't kn-know anything about my life." Toby said and I laughed.
"You really don't remember me huh? Oh I can go al day with facts about your life since I've known you from age 9!" I said widening my eyes.
"You remember that cruel nickname those kids gave you? Do you Toby?" I said and he was silent.
Your getting somewhere Y/N... I can tell.
Perfect...
"Do you remember the first day we met or where me met?"
"A bus?" He said and I smiled. We got a memory.
"Do you remember whenever I came over what would I always bring?"  I said as he looked like he was thinking.
"Video games and wa-waffle mix?" Toby Said.
"Oh hell yea that sounds awesome! What videos games?" Ben says joining in.
"Undertale, Legend Of Ze-Zelda, And more games." He said Ben pushed me to the side and put an arm around Toby.
"Toby my man. Be honest here did you do something something with this fine girl right here?" Ben said and I glared at him.
"Wh-What?! No wa-way! I di-didn't!" Toby said and I sighed and punched Ben in the face.
"Your a real perv you know that Ben." I said.
"Ok My children that's enough." Slenderman said. We all look at him.
"All of you do what you do and that's enough asking questions." Slendy said. Everyone started walking away as I started walking back to my room.
"Wa-Wait!" I heard a voice say behind me. I turn around and see Toby rushing to me.
"what is it?" I say.
"It's obvious that you kn-know me. I can't remember...much about my pa-past but maybe you can he-help me remember." He said and I just kept quiet.
"All I remember is what th-those kids used to call me and what my da-dad did." He said.
"Toby. I'll always help you. We where friends for a long time. I'll not turn my back to you." I said and his mouth guard went up indicating that he was smiling.
"Th-Thanks Y/N." I said and we walked to our rooms.
I walked into my room and flopped onto the bed as I sighed into the covers. I rolled around and smiled. I closed my eyes and let my mind think of what to do.
I'm a killer. I have to kill someone. I want to kill someone. How about I pay my brother Jack a visit tomorrow?