News Channel

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
I've adjusted to here quite fast. Sally is just adorable, E.J and Hoodie are pretty cool, Jane has had me help her try and kill Jeff, BEN is my next rival at video games but the only problem I have with him is that he's such a pervert. I probably shouldn't have left during the tour because it took me about an hour to find Proxy hallway and my room. That involved on me walking in on Masky while he was taking a shower... we just screamed at each other... I've also seen stuff I really didn't want to...
I heard a loud thud on the floor in front of my room.
"I am going to KILL you!" Said what sounded like Masky say. I heard snickering from another voice.
"Bring it on Timothy." Said a voice as I heard footsteps walking away. I went outside and saw Maskt standing up adjusting his mask.
"Geeze. What's up with him?" I said as Masky turned around.
"Oh great the pervert..." he mumbled hoping I wouldn't hear. Oh I'm gonna get back at him for that.
"He's just being annoying like always..." he said.
"Ok but who is he exactly?" I said.
"Toby." He said and I stared at him. Toby?
"Wait you mean as in Toby Rodgers?" I said and he looked at me.
"Uhh Yea... how did you-
"Hey Y/N, Masky. Slendy wants everyone in the living room. He wants us to all see something." E.J said as he came and we both nodded our heads.
"Ok Jack. I'll be there." I said and he walked back to the direction he came from.
"Your names Y/N?" Masky asked and I sighed and looked at him.
"Yea? And your name is Timothy?" I said and he sighed.
"Don't call me that." He said and I just stared at his mask's eyes.
"Well don't call me Y/N unless I allow you." I said.
I walked up to him and grabbed his mask revealing his brown eyes.
"Hey give it back!" He said and I moved away from him so he couldn't take it.
"No way. This is what happens when you call me a pervert!" I said and he growled at me.
I started running to the living room with his mask and I saw everyone watching the T.V more specifically the news.
"We have found the video footage of the Insane Asylum Massacre. It shows who killed all those lives and it's none other than 19 year old Y/N L/N who about a month ago was found talking to herself next to 23 year old Kendall James' body." She said as a picture of a girl showed up along with a picture of me. The only thing was this picture was with two people. Me and Toby. It looked like it was taken when we where about 16 years old.  Before anything happened.

"Please notify the police if you have seen her

"Please notify the police if you have seen her. Onto you Jen." Said the news anchor as the picture changed to a reporter standing outside with four people next to her. Those people where my family... besides my father.
"Hey that boy looked like Toby, and the girl looks like you Silent." Said Clockworth. Clockworth made it clear since she found out I used to read about them that she wasn't dating anyone and not to listen to the 'fanfics' and fanart that where on the internet. She was actually pretty cool.
"We are here with the suspects family to know their opinions about their loved one. We are here with the twin of 19 year old Y/N L/N. Here is Jack L/N." Said the woman as she gave my brother.
I took the romote from Ben and immediately turned off the T.V before he said anything.
I was pissed at what I saw.
"Hey why you turn off the T.V?!" Said Ben as him and the others looked at me.
"Oh please. My brother was probably either drunk or high! He doesn't want anything to do with me! He made that clear." I said as I growled.
"Your brother?" Said everyone.
"Yea. Seriously. That straight up was me up there." I said.
"What do mean by your brother being drunk or high Y/N?" Said Sally. I crouched down to her level.
"Nothing you need to know right now Sally. Go to your room and play." I said and smiled at her and she nodded and took her teddy bear to her room.
"So why do you hate your brother so much?" Jane said.
"More like he hates me. We are twins. He abandoned me because of the...incident..." I said.
"What's the in-incident?" Said a boy with goggles. I noticed immediately it was Toby. I felt like hugging him but I would come off weird so I pushed the thought to the side and I bring up the subject.
"If you are so interested in what incident I'm talking about then sit down. Everyone got quiet as all eyes where on me.
"The Incident I'm talking about is when I overdosed on drugs." I said.

-
"Take a sip."
-
"Everybody gets high."
-
"Holy shit... Y/N! Stay awake!"
-
"Don't Talk to me it's all your fault!"
-
"You Aren't my sister! You are no one!"