Explain...

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
"No! Wait!" I said as I went over to the guy towing my car.
"You the owner of this car?" He said to me and I nodded my head.
"Yes. Please sir! Please don't tow my car! I'm already having a bad day already as it is!" I said and he sighed.
"Sorry but I'm just doing my job. You can get what you need out of your car though." He said and I sighed and got my bag and phone out of the car.
After that he took off with my car following.
I sighed agitated as I heard footsteps behind me.
I already knew who it was without looking. Who else could it be? Slenderman? Pfft yeah right that's one of the only few stories I don't believe.
I just walked away from him without saying anything. This is going to be a loooooong walk home...
Every time I walked I just heard footsteps behind me.
"Just ignore him Y/N...Just ignore him..." I said to myself.
"I can hear you Y/N. I'm not deaf." Said his voice behind me. I didn't say anything back to him as I just kept walking. I'll just catch a bus...
I wait at a nearby bus stop for a bus to come.
I felt the presence of Toby sit next to me.
"Come on talk to me." He said and I sighed ignoring him.
"Hey Y/N. Y/N... Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y-
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled agitated at him. God is his main goal trying to annoy me?!
"Geeze sorry..." he said to me. I just glared at him and looked away.
"Was all you said ba-back there you know...true?" He asked and I sighed.
"No it's not true. Like how you're not a murderer." I said sarcastically.
"Y/N come on..."
"Why did you even follow me..." I said looking at him in the eyes.
"Lo-Look I'm sorry... pl-please just hear me ou-out." He said to me.
I just stayed silent not even looking at him. He sighed as I saw his feet twitch.
"I... I didn't kn-know what I had do-done until after I ki-killed my father... I then just pa-panicked and I set the neigh-neighborhood on fire. I was about to d-die but sle-slenderman saved me. I be-became his proxy and the-then I started killing pe-people. When I fi-first knew what slend-slenderman was doing I already su-suffered amnesia. I di-didn't recognize y-you at all. I usually go a-and see my mom but I'm hi-hiding." He said to me.
Even though usually people wouldn't take him seriously with all of his stutters and made fun of him I wasn't going to do that. It'll be just wrong. It's not his fault he talks that way...
I take a deep sigh and look at him. I guess it's reasonable.
"So Slenderman is real eh? Or is this just to convince me of what you've done?." I said to him as he stayed quiet.
I look at the time at my phone. It's getting pretty late... I guess I can be a little nice...
"You got anywhere to stay?" I said looking at him and he shakes his head.
"No the ma-mansion is far from he-here." He said.
Mansion? You have got to be kidding me...
I sigh and look at him in the eyes.
"You can stay the night at my house I guess. And since Creepypastas are real there's some stuff I want to talk to you about actually." I said and his smile is wide and I'm embraced in a big hug. Which caused me to fall to the floor which was concrete so it hurt. A lot...
I got him off me and grabbed his hatchets and put them in my bag and I took his hoodie off.
"What are yo-you doing?" He asked and I looked at him.
"You got blood all over you. I'm hiding your weapons and hoodie. Now give me your goggles and mouth guard." I said as he tensed you. He gave me the goggles and mouth guard, hesitating. He covered the piece of skin he is missing on the side of his mouth.
I put his arm down and give him a slight smile.
"You're fine Toby. It's ok." I said and he sighed.
"I hope your ri-right." Just as he said that the bus came to a stop in front of us.
We walk up to the bus and the people who where On stared at us. Specifically Toby... I noticed him tensing up and I grabbed his shoulder to calm him down.
I gave money to the guy and went to the back of the bus.
This for some reason reminded me of the first time I met Toby...

-Flashback-
I sat in the back of the bus with my backpack on the seat next to me as I stared out the window. Today was the first day of 3rd grade today for me. The bus came to a stop and anyone who was talking stopped and it was silent. I looked up and saw this boy. One of his body parts would twitch every once and a while. The silence turned into whispers as he started walking forward. Every seat he looked at kids either put their backpack in the open spot or move in the middle so theirs no space.
He finally made it to the back and I grabbed my backpack from the open seat and moved it to the ground and I scooted more to the side.
"You can sit down if you want." I said smiling at him.
"Th-Thank you." He said as he sat down.
"I'm Y/N. What's your name?" I said looking at him.
"I'm To-Toby Rodgers it's ni-nice to meet you." He said.
"My-My n-names to-Toby i-it's ni-nice to me-meet yo-you." Said this boy imitating him, going over board with his stuttering.
Toby looked down embarrassed and I grabbed his shoulder as he looked up at me. I smiled at him as I spoke.
"It's gonna be ok. Trust me."

-End Of Flashback-
Once we made it to the correct bus stop near my house we got off the bus and started walking. As we walked people where staring at us. I saw this mother grab her child and walk the other direction from us. I looked to my side and saw Toby looking down covering his mouth in embarrassment.
I put his hand down and put my hand in his shoulder.
"It's fine we are almost at my house." I said and he nodded still looking down.

-

Once we made it to my house I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door while opening it.
I let him in as I closed the door, locking it. He immediately grabs my bag and rummages through it. He grabs his mouth guard and immediately puts it back on. I heard him sigh in relief after.
I go into my bag and grab his hoodie as I walk to the washer and dryer and put his hoodie in the washer. I put some soap in the machine and start it.
As I do that I go back in and grab his hatchets. As I do Toby looks at me confusingly.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"I'm cleaning the blood. If you are staying here I prefer you don't have any blood trace on you." I say as I go over to the kitchen sink and fill it with warm water and soap.
I rummage through the cabinets and find what I need. Hydrogen Peroxide.
I take off the cap and put it into the water. I then put his hatchets into the water and let them soak in it. I turn around to see Toby raising one of his eyebrows.
"What did yo-you put into the water?" He asked and I showed him the bottle.
"Hydrogen Peroxide. It cleans blood. Blood is still their if you add Luminal to a place where blood was and put a black light over it it shows where the blood was. But if you add Hydrogen Peroxide to where the blood was and show the black light again it won't be their. There will be no trace of blood at all on your hatchets and hoodie once I add Hydrogen Peroxide to them." I said as he was awe struck with what I knew.
"Just give your hatchets about an hour to soak and clean it and you're good to go." I said as I made my way to the fridge.
"You want anything to eat Toby?"
"WAFFLES!" He said in an instant.
I look at the time and it was about dinner time.
I look back at him raising one of my eyebrows.
"Are....you sure you want waffles at this time of the day?" I asked and he nodded his head.
"How about tomorrow morning I'll make extra waffles and tonight we will just have Mac and cheese." I say and he nods.
I start the stove and start to boil the water as I get the macaroni box.

-

I set down a bowl of macaroni for Toby as we sat down and started eating.
He immediately started eating. He was almost done with it before I even put a single piece of it in my mouth.
"Geeze relax. There's extra. You don't need to eat so quick you know." I said and he looked down.
"Sorry I'm us-used to eating quick. I sh-share a mansion with hun-hundreds of other pe-people." He said and I chuckle slightly.
"It's only me and you here. You're fine. Eat as much as you want." I said as I started eating.

-

After I showed him the guest room I had I waved goodnight to him and went to my room. I immediately plopped in the bed and put my covers over me felling the warmth of my covers.
I closed my eyes and started zoning out of consciousness.