The Fight

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
I opened the mansion doors relieved that I finished my job.
I didn't care for it really. Just some stupid 18 year old kid that was snooping around to much.
As I made it to my room I heard crashing from the walls and I grew curious of the noise.
The breaking came from Toby's room and I knocked on the door but didn't wait for an answer.
Right when I opened the door I saw a hatchet coming at my head but I dodged it by a hair.
I looked at Toby and he looked pissed off.
"What do you want?!" He said without stuttering at all.
"I just wanted to see if you're ok I guess. I heard crashing."
I said rolling my eyes and folding my arms.
"I'm fine! Now leave!" He said grabbing his other hatchet.
I glared at him not even going to argue with him.
He's bipolar I understand that. He'll be happy or sad soon.
"Fine! See if I care! Geeze I just wanted to see if you were ok." I said as I walked out his door as I walked out the door I heard the loud banging of the door slamming and then a hatchet go through it.
I rolled my eyes and walked to my room which was next to his. As I walked in I yelled to the other side of the wall.
"And you better not break my wall!" I yelled and just a few seconds after I said that I heard slamming and then a hole broke through my wall as I growled.
"That's it!" I said as I grabbed my knife and ran to his room kicking the door open.
"You need to calm the FUCK down!" I yelled at him and he growled.
"Try me!" He said as he grabbed his hatchets. I ran at him and he did the same. He almost hit me with his hatchet but I dodged the hit and kicked him in the back causing him to fall on the floor.
I wouldn't mind stabbing him in the stomach right now and neither would he. He's immune to pain and so am I. It won't that much.
I tried stabbing him in the stomach but he kicked me and I flew back into the wall. I stood up and tried to go at him but Slender teleported I front of us both of us slamming into him.
"What's the meaning of this!" Slendy said as I sighed.
"Toby here is going through one of his stupid bipolar moments and I lets say it ended up with a hatchet almost hitting me me and a knife in his stomach." I said.
"Yo-you started it!"
"Oh look who's back to stuttering!" I said and he gripped his hatchet tighter.
"You sh-shut your mouth!" He said and I glared at him.
"Bring it stutter boy!" I said and he tried jumping at me and I tried doing the same but two tendrils came out and pulled me and Toby apart from eachother.
"You two behave! You've known eachother since you where 9! Get along! I get you two are supposed to kill people but not one another. If you don't get along so help me there will be consequences." Slender said as he put the two of us down.
"Yes sir..." we both said looking at the ground the only sound you could hear was Toby's ticking.
"Good. Now clean this mess up." Was the last thing Slender said as he disappeared.
I sighed and started picking up the broken pieces of glass and wood putting them in a trash can that was in his room.
It was complete silence.
"He-Hey Y/N..." Toby said as I looked at him.
"Look I'm so-sorry..." I looked at him as he said that.
I really don't care... I get he's bipolar and all so it doesn't bug me.
"It's fine. Just remember if you put another hole through my wall I will find a way to make you feel physical pain. Heh. Or mentally." I said as I got up and walked out of his leaving him there to finish what was left.