Hello Brother...

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️ contains Blood and Murder⚠️
-Y/N's POV-
It was time.
Time to get revenge on my brother!
I step out of my room and go over to Toby's to tell him it's fine.
I knock on his door and he immediately opened it.
"It's tim-time?" Toby says and I nod my head.
"Yea it is. But let's find E.J first. You probably know where his room is and I don't." I said and he nodded his head.
"I do kn-Know where his room is. Foll-ow me." He said as we walked to another part of the mansion.
We made it to a door and Toby knocked on it. The door opened to see Jack with his mask off.
He looked normal? I can't lie to myself he didn't at all. It was fine though. He didn't have eyes obviously and he had a black substance going down his cheeks. His skin was gray. As if it was a black and white movie. As he started to speak I noticed the sharp teeth he had.
"Oh right. Let's get going." He said as he grabbed his mask and put it on grabbing his scalpel.
We started walking to the front door ignoring what people where asking us. We started running out the door and started going towards the end of the woods.
"Your lucky you brought us Y/N. We know the forest like the back of our hands." Jack said and I nodded.
"Yea But you don't know my brothers house though." I said.
"Does he ha-have a family or someth-thing?" Toby said and I laughed.
"No way! All he has is a whore of a girlfriend. She can die though ." I said.
"Nice I don't have to share a kidney! You'll have her kidney Y/N." Jack said. Oh right. He wants me to eat a kidney... I wonder how they taste and how they are even good...
Once we made it out of the woods I didn't even feel tired at all from all that running.
I felt like I can run more.
"Ok now where's your brothers house?" Jack said.
"Just follow me." I said as we started walking. It was late at night so no one was around and everyone was sleeping.
We just talked about random stuff like how Jack and my brother have the same name and stuff like that.
"I'm gonna be honest here. I'll enjoy killing a copycat. Only me and that Laughing Clown should have that name." Jack said as me and Toby laughed.
We made it to the house and I stared at the window and saw a light. They where still up. I saw two silhouettes in the curtains of a bedroom window and I knew they where watching T.V. I walked to the back of the house and sure enough I saw a door leading to the backyard.
"So wh-What do we do now?" Toby said and I looked at him and smiled.
"We're going through the back door ok. They are up in the room watching T.V or whatever so they won't hear us." I said and they nodded their heads.
We climbed over the fence and walked to the door. I went up to the door to check if it was opened. I turned the handle but there was nothing.
"Stand ba-Back!" Toby said as he got out his hatchet and smashed it into the doors window. A loud smash was heard and he cleared the glass and opening the door from the inside.
"Nice job Toby!" I said high-fiving him.
We walked in and we went upstairs. We assumed that they heard the crash so it's no use in being quiet.
We split up to go find them. If we did find someone we would just shout.
I went into my brothers room and looked around. No one in sight obviously. They aren't stupid, it's logical to hide. I started looking under the bed and in the bathroom they had in the room. Nothing.
"Oh so you two wanna hide? Ok I'm down to play a game of hide and seek. If I win you die.
I noticed a walk in closet and I smirked to myself.
"Are you in the closet?" I say as I open the door and walk in to flick a light. Nothing. I felt a bang in my head and I fell. I didn't feel anything. I turned around and saw my brothers girlfriend. I smiled and stood up.
"Why hello! Your Julie right?" I said as I walked to her and she backed away.
"Nice try trying to hurt me but it didn't work." I say as I took my knife out.
"Wh-who are you?!" She says as she got cornered.
"Oh wow my brother really does hate me! I'm Y/N L/N your boyfriends twin sister! But you can just call me Silent Death." I say as I covered her mouth then stabbed her. She screamed in my hand but I shushed her.
"Shh it's better quiet. Your screams only disturb the silence." I said in her ear whispering as I pushed down on my knife and let go of her. She coughed up blood and slid down to the wall blood making a trail and a hole in the wall was visible from when I stabbed her.
I smiled as I cuffed my hands around my mouth.
"Found one!" I said but I was then tackled to the floor. I saw a pair of E/C eyes and H/C hair. I smirked sinisterly at who it was.
"Hello Brother..."