Insane

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
I kept hearing the breathing of someone as I was trying to sleep. I thought nothing of it and turned to the side.
Wait a minute....
I turned back and opened my eyes to see the same person who was banging on the window at Mrs. Rodgers house. More specifically Eyeless Jack...
My eyes widened as I saw the scalpel in his hand as he started raising it and tried stabbing me.
I grabbed his hands as he went on top of me as I struggled with him. Why do people who try killing me always go on top of me?
Wait a minute... Toby's here. Is that why he came here?
Still fighting him I yelled.
"WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK!!!" I immediately heard footsteps and the sound of my door being broken.
"E.J what the he-hell man?!" Toby said as he took the boy off me.
Jack just turned his head at him.
"Toby...why are you here? Everyone is wondering where you are." He said to him.
"I stayed the night. This is Y/N. My friend." He said as he sat me up.
"Toby. This is a human. She knows we exist! We got to get rid of her!" Eyeless jack said. Does he even care that I'm right in front of him.
"Wait! We ca-can't. I've known her since childhood. She was the on-only friend I had. The other kids made fu-fun of me. Can't we just keep her alive?" Toby said with pleading eyes.
I looked around my room to see if I can find anything.
A vase! Perfect!
I immediately went over to it and quickly ran to the eyeless guy and bashed it against his head, causing him to fall to the floor in pain.
"Y/N! Why did you d-do that?!" Toby Said as he hovered over the boy's now unconscious body.
"I didn't like the fact that a person was planning to kill me in front of me. I had to do something!" I said.
"Ok we can f-fix this. I just need to bring him back to th-the house and it wi-will be all fine!" Toby said. He looked at me and got an idea.
"How would you feel about be-becoming a creepypasta?" He said as I raised an eyebrow.
"What the hell are you talking about?" I said as he started telling me the plan.
-End-
-Mrs. Rodgers-
After I finished cleaning up Toby's room I looked out the window to see a tow truck taking Y/N's car away. I raise an eyebrow and go downstairs and go outside. I look to the left of the street then the right.
Y/N left an hour ago. Why was her car still here? I started walking the direction the tow truck was at and I ended up at the forest. I saw a familiar phone on the ground. Y/N's. I look up at the first trees and start walking forward. As I went farther in the forest I started hearing laughing and talking. It sounded almost like
Y/N's...
I went farther when the talking sounded right in-front of me. I walked behind a tree and my eyes widened at what I saw. I saw a dead body almost mutilated. I saw a hatchet by the side of the body, but that's not the only thing I saw.
I saw Y/N sitting down on the ground with her back to a tree stump talking to herself.
"That's insane! There's no way that would work. Me being a murderer? Toby you are talking nonsense!" She said. I stood there as she stared at nothingness. It was silence until she started laughing.
She's lost it....
I went on her phone I had with me and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello! This is Connie Rodgers. I'd like to report a murder..."

-Y/N's POV-
I start laughing a little as Toby tried desperately to put the knocked out cannibal in the trunk.
"You sure you don't want me to help?" I said and he shook his head.
"Nope! I ca-can handle it." He said as he finally shoved him in the trunk and closed and he smiled at me.
"Let's g-go." He said as almost he sounded far away.
My smile soon faded as I couldn't hear Toby anymore.
"Toby?" I said and my voice sounded faded.
"Ms. L/N? Hello? Ms. L/N." I heard a voice of a woman say as I started drifting away from reality. Or so I thought it was. I looked around my surroundings and saw that it was a doctor looking at me. I look around the room but see no Toby, no car, nothing I saw before.
"Oh your back into your normal state. Good." She said as she clicked her pen and started writing things down.
"Where am I? Where's Toby? Where's Eyeless Jack?" I ask and she looked at me confusingly.
"There's no one by those names. A Lady found you in the woods next to a dead body talking to yourself. She called the cops and you were brought here." She said and I looked around.
"And this place is?"
"A Mental Health Hospital." She said and I immediately widened my eyes.
"B-But I'm not crazy." I said shaking my head.
"That's what they all say." She murmured hoping I wouldn't hear. Oh was she wrong.
"I swear! I'm not crazy! I physically saw them! Toby Rodgers! Ask his mom! Connie Rodgers! I'm not crazy!" I said and she clicked a button and these people came in and started holding me down.
I tried pulling them off me but it didn't work. It can't be fake... it couldn't have been. He was real. Alive...
It couldn't be fake. I know that! I'm not Insane...

Am I?

.................................................................

Ooh! Plot twist! Ya think I was just gonna let you see him that easily?! No way! Haha. Oh and by the way I made art because I was bored.

That's supposed to be you on the bottom

That's supposed to be you on the bottom. Oh and if you use this art tag me so people know.