Commitment

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
It's been a few weeks. My brother apparently had his own problems and was apparently stalking his girlfriends ex because she came home with a slap mark on her face. And now I'm helping him hide his dead body.
"I don't get why I can't just eat him..." I said.
"Because I don't want to even see that. I don't know why that Eyeless guy turned you into
a cannibal."
"I chose to become a cannibal. He just helped by giving me Jacks girlfriends kidney to eat..."
"Whatever.." He said as we dumped the guys body in the water with the anchor.
We both looked down as we saw his body fall into the deep dark parts of the lake.
"So let me put this story together. This still confuses me. So before I came to visit you and talk about my love problems you're girlfriend came back with a slap mark on her cheek and she told you that her ex found where she worked and asked her for a second chance.  When she said no he grew angry and slapped her? Then you found it was your duty as her boyfriend and probably future husband to stalk her ex for 2 weeks with the help of me then kill him yourself?" I said. He nodded.
"Yep. He deserved it. No one will hurt her ever. And no one will take her from me either." He said.
"Yandere much? And this is why you're my favorite sibling. We're both killers!" I said smiling at him.
"Whatever. Come one let's go before anybody notices you." He said.
"I actually got to go. Hey you're a killer now. Maybe I can have you visit me and where all the others live." I said.
"I'm good. If all those creepypasta characters are real then I don't fell like seeing them. I don't want to go crazy."
"You're already crazy. You literally just said you'll kill anyone for your girlfriend." I said and he laughed.
"Heh see ya Liam." I said as I cupped my hands.
"Master. Help me home." I said as I heard static. Liam's eyes widened. I assumed he heard it to.
A voice rang through the both of our heads.
"Who's this Y/N?" As I saw my master in front of me.
"That's my brother Liam."
"He shouldn't be seeing you or me." He said as Liam looked panicked at what he would do.
Slender examined him closely as he bent down towards his face.
"He's killed a life before... is he of value Y/N?"
"Yes sir. He did it for the love of his girlfriend." I said.
"I see... very well then he is spared. Come now Y/N." He said to me. I nodded and looked at my brother.
"See you Liam."
Was the last thing I said to my brother before I appeared at the mansion.
Master was nowhere in sight and I was in my room.
I look at my attack dummy and I throw my knife right in between its eyes.
"Ni-Nice shot." I heard a voice say.
I turned around and saw Toby in the doorway.
I haven't really talked to him since I kind of practically said I'm in love with him.
"Uh hey... what do you want?"
"I wanted to uhh ta-talk to you." He said as I folded my arms together.
"Ok..."
He sat on my bed while I sat on a chair across from him. As if I was the one in his room visiting.
"Look it's been aw-awkward for these past week bet-between us and I just want to ya-talk to you again like the old da-days." He said as I nodded my head wanting him to continue.
"The rea-reason why I didn't answer you was because I wa-was shocked Y/N. The truth is I- I... love you too Y/N. And I ha-have for a while." It turned silent after those few words. My face turned into a grin and I did something I wouldn't expect myself to do. I kissed him.
To my surprise he kissed back.
We stayed like this for a while until we pulled away.
It made me feel happy.
"I was gl-glad you came back. When I first came here I For-forgot my past and everyone in it. I as-assumed no one was crying-Friends with me but you wh-Where."
I laughed and looked at him.
"I guess you can say I was

A Forgotten Friend."

The End