chapter twenty-one

𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎

"where are they?" Raven asked in hushed tone, as the three girls moved deeper in the words.

"We'll find them" Octavia replied, as all of them stood at attention as they slowly made their way. Muffled voices of Monty and Bellamy floated in and out of the area, with the crackling sound of the walkies, one of which was placed in Raven's hand. Anastasia kept her space from the group making the replies from the walkie talkies almost incoherent.

"This morning, all i could think about was how much easier this would all be if Finn was just" she began, with remorse in her voice, "Gone" she added, talking a deep breath

"You didn't wish this into being, Raven" Octavia replied, clearly sympathizing with her, "stop torturing yourself"

"Just keep your eyes open" Raven said into the walkie, replying to something Monty had uttered over the radio.

"We need to stay quiet, so kindly shut up" Anastasia snapped back, meeting the confused glance of Octavia, and the anxious glaze of Raven.

"Ana, are you okay?" Octavia asked her, as Anastasia looked over her eyes drifting past Octavia and onto Raven who snapped her eyes away when she felt Anastasia staring at her.

"I'm fine" Anastasia replied looking back to the straight path of the forest. Movement caught her eye along with the others. The bus shook again, which was odd because there was no wind blowing through the forest.

"Uh, there's something in the bushes" Raven spoke into the walkie talkie, as the girls slowly approached the bushes. Anastasia was taken back to the night when she was captured by Lincoln. The adrenaline rushing through her body mixed with the fear of the unknown, it was killing her not to know what was behind the bushes. Anastasia ran up to the bushes as she swat away at the foliage, keeping her gun aimed.

"Myles?" She questioned seeing his scared face, looking severely hurt.

"Myles, what happened!" Octavia questioned running aside,

"Where's are they? Clarke and Finn, where are they?" Raven pleaded

"grounders took them" he barely made out, as he gasped for breath.

"Take it easy" Anastasia heard Bellamy voice, her head jetted to the side to see him next to Raven, "We have to get him back to camp"

"Bell, what about Clarke and Finn?" Octavia asked,

"Raven, I'm sorry" Bellamy spoke as he watched Raven stepped away from Myles, horrified at the fact that the person she loved was kidnapped. Anastasia felt for the girl, but she couldn't help but get a sick feeling at the sight of Bellamy comforting Raven.

"We need to make a stretcher" Anastasia hoarsely uttered as she broke the rest of the bushes to aid Myles. Raven and Octavia began to collect the stuff and made a makeshift stretcher in record time, Bellamy lopped him onto the stretcher that Octavia and Anastasia carried.