chapter twenty - eight

Anastasia couldn't sleep, she couldn't even manage to close her eyes after putting Clarke in doctor Tsing's hands

Anastasia couldn't sleep, she couldn't even manage to close her eyes after putting Clarke in doctor Tsing's hands. When she awoke in the morning, she found herself out of bed quicker than anyone else, throwing on whatever random outfit she could find, before she rushed into the hallway. Anastasia erratically pressed the button to the elevator stepping in, watching it drop to the medical level.

Anastasia hoped just for a minute someone would let her in to see Clarke. All she wanted to know is that she was okay, Anastasia couldn't help by feel that Clarke's plans we're all to show Anastasia and the others that the mountain men weren't to be trusted. It dug into Anastasia as the thought of it made her feel responsible for the length Clarke went. Anastasia lost hope in Clarke so easy, and just because she knew entertaining Clarke's ideas would keep her trapped in the idea that Bellamy was alive and that meant she wouldn't be able to move on, she would be just like Clarke.

Anastasia banged on the door to the medical room, her fist hammering the door, as the aching feeling stung when there was contact.

"Hello?" She heard from behind her in a soft voice, quivering. Anastasia turned to find a women holding up a clipboard pressed into her fingers, a white lab coat around her shoulders, a keycard predominately upon her coat pocket.

"I want to see my friend" Anastasia stated, not making her statement a question, because she knew she would see her.

"I'm sorry" the women spoke, "Only patients in medical" she replied spitting out the same memorized motto that she had heard from doctor Tsing.

Anastasia gazed down the the composer of the women standing in front of her. From the moment, the women began speaking she knew she couldn't get her way into the medical room, with a cut or injury of some sort. Anastasia began wondering, maybe Clarke was right about the medical level of the mountain. Taking in her stature, Anastasia knew she could take out the women easily, most of the people in the mountain, excluding the guards, weren't strong. From her time in the camp, the type of person Anastasia had to be was a warrior, a fighter, and even Anastasia's weak attempt at one was enough to overpower the women standing in front of her.

"Of course" Anastasia spoke, shining her princess smile, which was just another fancy word for fake.

Anastasia turned away from the door heading towards the women, who seemed to hold a defensive pattern the closer Anastasia got to her. Without a moments thought, Anastasia pushed the women aside gripping onto her keycard, ripping it off of her, as the women continued the fall down. The fall didn't knock her out, as the women slowly crawled her self to pull herself up, as she pressed a radio button, discreetly whispering into it.

Anastasia didn't even take time to listen to her as she ran towards the door swiping the keycard against the sensor, pushing the concrete door open. Her eyes scanned the room, the scene before her rocked her to her very core. Her fingertips holding the door back from slamming upon herself loosened as she walked further into the room unfazed by the slam of the door behind her. The medical room was most vacant, and the beds that were taken up, the patient was asleep or some form of it. Anastasia knew first hand that they could send someone asleep , sedition, seemed viable that they would used it on patients they are operating on.