chapter thirty

Anastasia took a spot amongst the others in the dining hall, Jasper was still in the recovery and nobody has heard anything about him

Anastasia took a spot amongst the others in the dining hall, Jasper was still in the recovery and nobody has heard anything about him. Monty took a seat with a clang of his tray next to Anastasia.

"I saw him" Monty uttered getting all the attention, "Tsing let me in, he's being released later today" he said.

"That's good" Miller remarked taking a bite of his apple.

"As soon as Jasper is cleared, we need to find a way out of here" Anastasia remarked almost in a whisper.

"You think that's still an option?" Monty questioned.

"It doesn't matter if it is option, something's happening here that they aren't telling us, and now that our blood cured one of them from the brink of death, it's only going to get worst for us" Anastasia explained.

"Then it's settled we get Jasper and then go" Miller said and everyone nodded.

"And keep it quiet, we can't have them stopping us" Anastasia added standing up taking her tray with her a disposing it.

The entire 48 of them were in the dorm room, when Jasper arrived with a box of heartfelt thank you's from members of the mountain for saving Maya.

"Jasper!" Monty said hugging him.

"Jasper, hurry up we don't have much time" Anastasia urged placing her clothes into a pack.

"What's going on?" Jasper asked looking at all of them packing.

"We're leaving" Miller replied.

"What? Why?" Jasper questioned frantic.

"Clarke is still out there, we must find her" Anastasia stated walking towards Jasper.

"We can't leave! They need us" Jasper contracted.

"They need out blood, they don't need us" Anastasia retorted.

"Guys, think about everything they've done for us" Jasper began, "I mean they gave us shelter, clean clothes, they kept us save from the grounders" Already people were beginning to leave Jasper's speech, "Miller, they saved your life" he tried to debate.

"Dude you puked for three days" Miller countered.

"That's different" Jasper tried to explain, "the normal treatments wouldn't be as bad"

"So they say" Monty bit back.

"So, what, then?" Miller began, "Only puking for one day, nah, I'm out" Miller decided walking off.

"Sorry, Jasper, I'm out too" Harper replied, a chorus of rejections to the idea began as everyone began leaving.

"Come on!" Jasper protested, "They gave us cake" he tried in his last bet, "I have a sign up sheet" he said giving up.