chapter thirty-five

"Ana" Monty stated watching her pace up and down the room, as she bit at her nails, "Can you at least try to calm down" he questioned her seated amongst the others that were taken in by Mrs

"Ana" Monty stated watching her pace up and down the room, as she bit at her nails, "Can you at least try to calm down" he questioned her seated amongst the others that were taken in by Mrs.Ruby to level 3 after the last sweep. Anastasia wasn't worried till they blasted the message of the irradiation of level 5 and the success of the marrow treatments marking the 44 left as criminals.

"Kind of hard when a entire army of guards are coming for you to take your marrow" Anastasia sarcastically retorted.

"Okay" Monty seceded, holding his hands up in emission, "Your pacing is just giving me major anxiety" he added looking at her legs move in speed, back and forth constantly.

"It helps me get my thoughts together so i don't end up bursting out" she fired back, moving Monty to the side as she took a seat next to him, stopping her pacing but her legs still moved up and do quickly. Monty sighed outwardly before Anastasia playfully slapped him in the chest for showing his annoyance of her anxiety. Monty fell back jokingly, as Anastasia laughed lightly.

"You seem happy" Monty commented sitting back up, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"Oh quit it" she blew him off rolling her eyes. Monty chuckled noticing her embarrassment over his comment.

"I'm sorry" Monty uttered lightly, "But I mean you should hide the fact that Bellamy makes you happy"

"Yeah, yeah" Anastasia blew him off as Mrs.Ryan rushed into the room.

"Hide!" She urged, "They're here!" Monty pulled Anastasia back towards him. Anastasia shoved him off seeing the others that were being shooed in by Mrs.Ryan.

"We have to help her" Anastasia cried hearing the pound of the footsteps getting louder along the stone floors.

"There's no time!" Monty yelled he pulled her with him.

"I don't care" Anastasia resented once again pulling towards Mrs.Ryan. Monty let her go, running into the hidden cabinet as the guards busted in.

"Get down!" The guard shouted at Anastasia and the others. Anastasia went towards them hoping she could take out at least one, she could make her escape. That was before she saw her people standing in fear behind the guards, "Get down!" The guard shoved her in her dazed state. The guards turned towards Mrs.Ryan as she was cowering in fear trying to protect the few kids under her grasp, "Mrs.Ryan you are harboring multiple fugitives of state, which is punishable by death"

"These are kids, not fugitives, Paul" Ryan claimed, "I won't let you take them" she fought standing up to protect the kids.