Chapter 18

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, FOR ADULT AND OPEN MINDED PEOPLE ONLY. Read at your own RISK!!!

I laced my hands through his hair as his hands went below and squeezed my butt earning a low moan from me.

He moved his lips from my mouth to my neck while I undid his buttons. Within seconds, he had removed my pyjamas leaving me in the sexy lingerie Suzzy had got me

"You wore this for me?" His pupils dilated, showing lust and hunger for me

"Yes. Do you like it?" He smiled before lifting me to the bed, placing himself on me

"I love it" he kissed me again. This time with more passion and need

He went lower and unclasped the hook of my bra revealing my breasts. I immediately covered myself with my hands blushing profusely. He chuckled at my antics.

"You don't have to be shy sweetheart, you're very beautiful" I don't know but his words gave me a new wave of confidence.

He gently removed my hands and kissed my collerbone then went lower till his mouth reached my nipples. His naughty mouth captured it and sucked on it. I felt warmth in between my legs as I arched my back forward for him to have more access.

He moved his mouth to my other nipple, giving it equal attention as he worshipped both moulds. I couldn't stop panting as his mouth worked on me. I thought that was pleasure but when he moved lower and slipped off my panties, I felt an entire surge of ecstasy.

At first, he took off my panties and was just staring at me. I was wondering why he was wasting time, I wanted him to touch me or do something, anything at all that will quench this fire he had awakened in me.

"Please" I had to plead to show him how ready I was for him. His hands went to my clit, he started rubbing it in an oscillatory motion going back and forth. My toes curled when his lips met the center of my arousal.

My entire body shuddered as his tongue moved up and down my clit, sucking my clitoris. I felt like I was going to melt, I couldn't handle so much pleasure. My whole body felt hot as I moaned loudly.

He drove his tongue expertly inside me, setting off another shattering moan from me causing him to groan. I looked down at him and saw how he was eating me out, he looked so hot and it seems he was enjoying himself as much as I was.

The pace of his tongue increased by hundred percent which made me grab his hair, yanked and pulled him closer, wanting him to stop but at the same time wanting him to continue. My emotions were all over the place

"D..anny, pL...ease don't stop" I managed to say as I felt that burning sensation at my abdomen, my peak getting closer. He groaned and inserted one finger inside me, crooking it and hitting me in the spot that turned my moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm. I shuddered against, legs quaking as he sucked all my juice.

My heart beat had settled as he got up and took of his pants revealing his throbbing dick. I felt a bit satiated but I knew we had only just begun. I gulped seeing the size of his dick, I began wondering if it would fit.

He positioned himself at my entrance and crashed his lips on mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck, bracing myself for the penetration. I shut my eyes tightly

"Hey, look at me. I want you to look into my eyes as we become one" he said ever so tenderly. I nodded and stared into his eyes

He placed his dick in front of my core, with one thrust, he slipped it in. My eyes shut immediately due to the invasion. I grabbed him tighter as he pushed himself deeper. I felt like my vagina was gonna rip into two cause only half him had enter.

After thrusting little by little, I was able to accommodate him. Tears spilled from my eyes, due to pain which had suddenly disappeared but replaced with pure pleasure.

"Let me know when you're ready for me to move okay" I nodded as my body got accustomed to his presence. He started placing soft kisses on my face, whispering sweet nothings to me.

I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I was ready so I attempted to move and he with that, he got the signal and started thrusting inside me. It was deep and slow but the pleasure was indescribable. I could feel that burning sensation again brewing at the pit of my stomach as his pace increased.

I think he too was about to come as his groans got louder. He continued pumping and thrusting hard into me faster than earlier until he took us both to Paradise, spilling hot liquid inside of me.

He kissed me passionately, sweat glistened our bodies as he laid down and I placed my head on his chest.

"Danny, I love you so much" he took deep breath and muttered 'i love you too' before taking me all over again.

*~*~*~*

I can't remember how many times I hit orgasm, but being with Daniel was the best experience in my life. I felt a stronger connection to him than before.

I was still busy sleeping when I heard the ringing of a phone. I opened my eyes to see Daniel sitting up,checking his phone.

"Is something wrong?" I sat up as well. He switched off the phone and dropped it at the lamp stand and turned to face me

"Nah, it's nothing. Good morning" he kissed my lips, using his tongue to seek for entrance which i gladly granted him.

The kiss was getting a little heated when I recalled the activities of last night, the fact that he had seen me naked, and how I moaned, made me feel embarrassed. I quickly pulled away and covered my blushing face with my hands and hid under the covers

"Are you acting shy now? After all that happened last night? I have to say sweetie you're a wild cat in bed" that made me blush harder.

"Shut up danny" I sat up again and threw a pillow at him. He chuckled and tackled me on the bed, pinning both my hands above my head.

"Shower with me" I smiled and looked away as I felt his dick rubbing my belly

"Naked?" He rolled his eyes "no let's shower putting on raincoats how about that?" He both laughed. He got up to take his bath but stopped at the door to say

"Don't worry sweetheart, I've already seen everything" I gasped and threw a pillow at him but he quickly shut the bathroom door. Being with Daniel last night, has brought us closer to one another and I'm very happy to have him my life.

I looked at the bed and saw the blood smeared on the sheets showing the signs of my innocence gone. I blushed remembering the number of times I had screamed his name last night as he made me cum numerous times. Last night bind Daniel and I together, there is no way I'll be able to live without him anymore, he not only had my heart and soul but my body as well.