Chapter 32

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT FOR ADULT AND OPEN MINDED PEOPLE ONLY. Read at your own RISK!!!

ALEXA'S POV:

By the time we got to the room, I went to the bathroom to have my bath. First I was nervous, what was I supposed to do? I was so embarrassed so I decided to call Suzzy but she wasn't picking up.

I opened the bathroom cupboard and saw a bottle of alcohol lying on the shelf. What would this be doing in the bathroom? Anyway, I decided to take it, maybe it'll give me the confidence I lack. I took my bath and went out in my towel to see him on the bed reading a book. I gulped, taking baby steps towards him. He hadn't noticed me yet so I cleared my throat, my hands shaking from shyness and anxiety.

"What are you reading?" I asked nervously

He dropped his book and stood up, within a blink of an eye, his lips were on mine as he held my waist pulling me closer. His tongue in my mouth had erased all thoughts of reading, he was probing, searching and duelling with mine. Slowly, he carried me and lay me down gently on the bed, the relentless pressure of his mouth on mine was intoxicating. I wanted more than anything at that moment for his dick to plunge into my pussy.

I curbed my impatience as I wanted this to play out many times to make up for the times we haven't been together. The air in the room stilled and a hot flash of heat covered my body, his passionate kisses increased.

He held me tight to his body, wrapping his arms around my back as he turned me swiftly, making me lie on him. He still has his boxers on but I could feel his hard dick against my stomach.

I don't know what came over me but I felt a new wave of confidence seeing him lay below me, I guess the alcohol is helping. I couldn't resist fondling his dick, I wanted to feel his hardness. Stroking him through the material and kissing his plump lips turned me on more.

Grinding my pussy into his boxers, I teased his dick harder, this only resulted in my desire rising and more desperate to have him inside me. Images of him thrusting hard as he slammed into me flashed through my mind and I couldn't hold it any longer, I scooted down the bed and pulled off his underwear, blushing at the sight of his massive cock. His tip glistened in the low lighting of the room and I licked my lips in anticipation of tasting him. I heard in groan quietly, when my soft hands took a hold of him.

I bent down and took the tip of his penis in my mouth, licking and sucking just the end of him at first. Open mouthed kisses, sucking gently any liquid that escaped. The drink really took a toll on me because I would never have imagined myself doing any of this, I guess I'll just have to deal with the embarrassment tommorow morning.

I took him by surprise and tried taking his whole length in my mouth but couldn't, he was too big or maybe it's my mouth that's too small. Anyway, taking him into my mouth, I was rewarded with his expletive statement whispered from his lips. I licked my way down to his hairless balls and took them into my mouth and sucked on those too. Grabbing hold off his thighs, my nose nudged the base of his dick until I pulled away, releasing his balls. I could have licked and sucked him till he came but, he had other plans.

Hauling me up to his taut, muscled body, by my arms he positioned me so I could sink my pussy down his cock, he placed himself at my entrance holding my breath as I dropped down on him. "Fuck" he muttered, feeling full as my ass hits his thighs. Wasting no time at all, I needed to feel the friction of him inside me and supported myself by placing my hands on his chest as I slid my pussy up and down his length. My wet core made the thrusting of his dick feel amazing. I needed more of his passionate kisses and we were just getting started. Leaning forward, I sucked on his lower lip till he caught the nape of my neck pulling me for a more deeper kiss.

Bouncing up and down his cock, I'm desperate to come, climbing higher and higher I hold onto the headboard for support. With his tongue in my mouth and his throbbing dick buried inside of me, I came hard while I still allowed him to thrust inside, earning an embarrassing moan from me.

I stiffened around his cock with my first orgasm, it was a powerful throb that I feel in my heart and stomach. He is not stopping for a second, grabbing my breast and sucking on my nipples as I come down from my peak.

My moans got louder when he turned me swiftly, so that I was now underneath him. He plunged his dick deeper inside of me as his naughty mouth captured my aching nipples once again. His delicious torture raised my oncoming orgasm higher. He kisses and bites my shoulder, sucking on the flesh and definitely leaving a hickey, pumping harder and faster inside me. His hip action is hard and purposeful, he knows exactly how to push me higher and over the top to my second orgasm.

With a deep thrust, so deep that I felt it in my brain, I squeezed by walls around his member as he sends me to Paradise again. I cried out in pain and pleasure, I couldn't decipher if I wanted more or wanted him to stop, yet he hasn't cum.

He continued thrusting inside me like a mad man, is he going to make me cum three times in a row? I could feel he's near from the way his groans got louder. We were both soaked in sweat  with our exertions as he groaned louder, convulsing inside of me as we both came at the same time.

The pained concentration slowly disappearing from his gorgeous face as he collapsed next to me. We were both panting like we had ran a marathon but this was so much better than a race. He pulled me in for a cuddle, by back at his torso as he placed soft kisses on my shoulder

"That was amazing" he whispered causing me to blush

"Yeah" I muttered covering my face with my hands. He chuckled before pulling me in for another kiss

"I love you so much" he whispered before turning me gently to lie on my back, while he layed his head on my chest.

"I love you too" I said before drifting off into a sweet sleep.