ONE

CHAPTER ONEEE! This was written by _heysisterss and the rest of the chapters will be a mixture of both of us! ENJOYOY

"EXPELLED!?"
The ringing voice echoed down the marble halls of Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The students currently in attendance were all engrossed in their various lessons throughout the school, apart from one, who was currently being frog-marched down the halls by her mother. Her auburn locks clipped her chin as she shook her head and tutted, narrowing her grey eyes as she looked down at her daughter who's chocolate brown locks fell over her face as her pale green eyes were boredly inspecting her nails and not bothering to stifle the yawn escaping her lips.
"Thalia, you 'ave got to learn to respect your elders." she reprimanded, her French accent becoming more prominent as her anger grew. The girl looked up at her mother (there was quite a way to look, considering she had stopped growing around age fourteen, and was never tall in the first place) and cracked her fingers, one by one, purely to aggravate the woman further. "And I should think you would show a beet of remorse! You just got expelled from your 'ome of five years!"

"Okay."

"Okay?! Ees that all you 'ave to say for yourself? Okay?"

"What would you rather me say, Mum?" She asked boredly, before putting on a posh plummy accent. "Oh, Mummy darling, I am so incredibly sorry, I apologise profusely for my atrocious behavior and I am deeply ashamed of myself." Her mother scowled and dropped her arm like she was burning hot.

"Do not say it unless you mean it, Natalia."

"That's why I said okay."

"Do not answer back."

"Okay."

"Stop being smart wiz me, young lady."

"Okay."

****

And that is how Thalia Scamander found herself standing on platform Nine-and-Three-Quarters on September the First to begin her Sixth Year. She was with her Grandfather, Newt Scamander himself, as neither of her parents would speak to her over the summer. They wouldn't see the harmlessness and hilariousness of pranking the whole of her previous school (the reason she was expelled), whereas he did, and they both had a fun-filled summer, looking and handling magical creatures around Europe and exchanging stories before returning back to her house in Cornwall before she began her new school. She bid him goodbye before grabbing her trunk, owl, and tucking her tiny bowtruckle, Elliot, into her rucksack and hopping onto the scarlet train which was billowing steam, preparing to leave. Dragging her trunk down the corridor, she noticed a few people staring at her, so she cast her eyes downwards, and continued her search for a certain someone who she knew attended Hogwarts, to no avail. She caught sight of a two black haired teens, sitting together, laughing and joking. The girl slid the compartment door open a touch and poked her head around the door.