SEVEN

"What is it James?"

"What is it James?"

"I have called a Marauder Meeting -"

"What the fuck is a Marauder Meeting?"

"You are a Marauder Remus, you should know what a Marauder Meeting is!"

"Well in the six years of the Marauders,
a Marauder meeting has never been called!"

"Well my dear sister, we have never felt the need to propose a new Marauder have we?" A chorus of

"WHAT?!" could be heard from the common room.

"I want Thalia to be a Marauder."

"Why?" Peter scoffed.

"Because Wormy, she was willing to risk her safety for Remus on the full moon, so that shows she is a true friend of ours, and let's face it; if she does what a marauder does, why not make her one? We all love her right?"

"Of course!" Eloise replied. "I'm down for Thals joining."

"Me too." Sirius added, beaming back at his girlfriend.

"Obviously..." Remus sassed, sounding scarily like Snivellus Snape, making them all laugh.

"It's a bit soon, isn't it?" Peter spoke up, somewhat bitterly, "We've all known each other for years and she strolls in, becoming one of us not two months later?"

"It's not about how long we've known her, Wormy." Sirius replied, "She fit in with us as soon as we met her."

"Yeah, she practically a Marauder already, why not make it official?" Eloise added and Peter sighed,

"Yeah, alright." He finally agreed with a smile.

****

"Thalia, we want to talk to youuuuuu!" James sang, bounding down the stairs from the boys dormitory to the common room, where she was sat, braiding Marlene McKinnon's hair.

"Okay, give me one second." She replied, not taking her eyes off the task in hand. The dark haired boy tapped his foot impatiently, and clicked his tongue. He was itching to tell her the news, and was currently having a hard time stopping himself blurting it out. To fill the time, he sent a wink to the redhead in the corner, studying, however, it didn't give him as much satisfaction as it used to. Finally, the small girl was done, so, grabbing her tiny hand, James pulled her along to the Marauder's dorm. They sat in a line and addressed her with mock seriousness, making her giggle and causing James and Sirius to scowl at her.

"Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs and Puff," James announced, gesturing to the owner of the nickname as he did so, "formally invite you to be a Marauder!"

"Oh neat, yeah sure! Thanks guys." Thalia smiled, and Remus burst out laughing at Sirius and James who were furious, and pouting at her lack of crying with gratitude and disbelief. Quickly regaining their composures, the boys walked over to her, and knighted her with their wands.