FOURTEEN

let's just ignore Maeve in that gif..

The party was in full swing, and the music coursing through the Gryffindor common room was deafening, somehow audible all the way down in the Slytherin dorms, hence why a couple of them were sneaking through the castle towards the North tower

The party was in full swing, and the music coursing through the Gryffindor common room was deafening, somehow audible all the way down in the Slytherin dorms, hence why a couple of them were sneaking through the castle towards the North tower. However, unlike the regularly assumed stereotype, these boys weren't there to gatecrash. Slipping in through the portrait hole when a snogging couple exited the common room, they began the hunt for the Gryffindor's they called their friends. Regulus Black and Evan Rosier circled the common room, looking for Eloise Potter, Thalia Scamander and the rest of the Marauders, all of whom had accepted them as decent friends. Ignoring the strange looks they were receiving from Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs, they weaved their way through the crowd. The Gryffindor's were fairly used to seeing them around, as they all knew the boys were acquainted with Eloise and Thalia in particular, so didn't spare them a second glance. Regulus caught sight of a familiar curly haired Hufflepuff boy and waved him over, nudging Evan and smirking.

"Hello there lads, what're you both doing here?" He asked good naturedly, an irish lilt noticeable in his voice and a charming grin on his face.

"To get drunk as fuck and do some shit we'll regret." Evan replied confidently, the latter part mainly aimed at the boy who now had an arm slung around his shoulders. "What about you?"

"Ya know, the usual, meetin' a few girls, gettin' a good shag." He winked and raised one corner of his mouth.

"Yeah, right." Regulus laughed. "The day you shag a girl is the day my mother marries a muggle!"

"Twat!" The Hufflepuff shook his head at the darker haired boy.

"Anyway we're off to find Elle and Thals, catch you later." Regulus told him,

"Hey not so fast!" The lanky boy replied, "I've heard all about Thalia, and I need to see my Berry, and Joker!"

"How the fuck did you come up with those names? Actually, I don't want to know!" Evan quickly corrected himself, as the Irish boy took a deep breath ready to monologue his incredible nicknaming skills. The three boys pushed through the dancing teens.

"BERRY! JOKER! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE ONCE MORE!" The curly haired brunette yelled, causing all six of the Marauders to turn around, with big smiles on their faces.

"Nate!" Eloise yelled, her natural, brunette locks whipping around her face as she jumped onto the taller boy, wrapping her arms around him.

"Bloody hell, Berry, crush me why don't you?" He laughed, returning her hug, and setting her down on the floor.

"Shut up! Anyway I have someone I want you to meet. I'm very surprised you haven't met her yet, seeing as she's been at Hogwarts for almost three months! Thalia!" She yelled, "Get over here!" The brunette girl obliged, and sauntered over, grinning at her friend.