You meet the other Autobots

When Smokescreen got to the Autobot base he transformed and carefully held you in his servo. He was scared of what Ratchet was going to saw when he saw you.

"What do you have, Smokescreen?" Optimus asked him.

"O-oh....h-hey Optimus. It's a funny story actually. I was out driving when I saw Y/n here by the road, so I swerved out of the way right before I hit her and, well. I transformed and she fainted." He told Optimus.

"Smokescreen, you have been warned several times not to reveal yourself to any humans." Optimus said sternly.

"I know. I'm sorry Optimus." Smokescreen said as he looked at his peds.

"As your punishment, you are to become her guardian." Optimus told Smokescreen.

"Yes sir." Smokescreen said as he looked up at Optimus.

Suddenly, you started waking up so Smokescreen carefully put you on the old yellow couch. When you did wake up you saw most of the Autobots looking at you.

"Do not be alarmed. We mean you no harm." Optimus told you.

"Where am I? Who or what are you guys?!" You asked as you started to panic.

All of the Autobots introduced themselves before Optimus told you about how they came to Earth and why. He then told you that Smokescreen was going to be your guardian. It was a lot for you to take in, but you soon calmed down and got used to being around the Autobots.