He gets turned into a sparkling

When you and Smokescreen had finally arrived at the Autobot base he let you get out of his alt mode before he transformed. Once you got to the human area Smokescreen was about to join you but noticed a relic in the med bay and decided to check it out. When Smokescreen didn't come out of the med bay you started to get worried so you went to go look for him. When you got to the med bay you saw a tiny version of Smokescreen sleeping on the floor.
At first you thought that he got shrunk again, but as you got closer to him you saw that he looked like a baby, or whatever Cybertroinians called them.

"Smokescreen?" You asked as you got closer to him.

When Smokescreen opened his optics and saw you he installed sat up and made grabby hands at you while making clicking and chirping noises. You didn't know what he was saying but you picked him up. After you picked him up Smokescreen instantly buried his faceplates in the crook of your neck.

"Poor Smokey, I'm here now." You cooed as you rubbed his backstruts.

Just as you were about to walk out of the med bay Ratchet walked in and saw you holding a sparkling, a sparkling that looked exactly like Smokescreen. You both just stared at each other.

"Y/n, what have you done?" Ratchet asked you after a few minutes.

"I didn't do it. Smokescreen went in here and when he didn't come out I got worried and when I walked in here I saw him like this." You said, hoping that Ratchet wouldn't get mad at you.

"He probably messed with the relic that Arcee brought back, he's been bothering me about it all day." Ratchet said as he walked over to the relic.

"Do you need me to put him back on the floor?" You asked Ratchet.

"Yes, if you please." Ratchet said.

As you put Smokescreen on the floor he started crying. It broke your heart to hear and see him crying so hard, but you knew that he needed to be turned back to normal. Once Ratchet reversed the setting on the relic he aimed it at Smokescreen and turned him back to normal. Once he was back to normal he was recharging, so you and Ratchet decided to let him wake up on his own.