He walks in on you

Today you were at the Autobot base because you and Smokescreen were going to watch the race on tv. Neither of you could hardly wait for the race to start. Smokescreen was currently using his holoform so that he could sit on the couch with you. But as the commercials were playing you got the urge to use the bathroom.

"I'll be right back Smokey, I need to just use the bathroom really quick." You said as you got up off of the couch and walked to the bathroom.

"Okay, but hurry. The race is about to start any minute." Smokescreen said.

Once you went into the bathroom and closed the door the commercials finished and Smokescreen wanted you to hurry. Since you weren't out yet he started to get worried about you he decided to go check on you.

"Hey Y/n are you done ye-" Smokescreen started to ask as his holoform opened the bathroom door.

"Smokescreen! GET OUT!" You screamed when you saw his holoform open the bathroom door.

"I AM SO SORRY!" Smokescreen yelled as he closed the bathroom door and ran back to the couch.

A few minutes later you finally came out of the bathroom and walked over to the couch. During the entire race neither you or Smokescreen looked at each other.