Teething, again

When Charlotte started chewing on everything that she could get her tiny hands on you knew that she was teething. Unfortunately you had to buy new teething rings because you had thrown away the ones Ashton and Jason had used because they were too chewed up. So as you went to the store with Ashton and Jason Smokescreen was at home with Charlotte. He also decided to use his mass displacement.

"You seem to love chewing on my digits, just like your brothers used to." Smokescreen said with a smile.

Charlotte only looked at him for a minute before she started chewing on his digits again. When you, Ashton and Jason got home you went into the kitchen to wash the teething rings off.

"She's drooling on you." Jason snickered.

"Yeah, well so did you and Ashton when you were teething." Smokescreen said.

"Nu uh." Jason said.

"Uh huh." Smokescreen said.

"We did not." Ashton insisted.

"You did too." Smokescreen argued.

"Did not." Jason said as he stuck his tongue out at Smokescreen.

"Did too." Smokescreen said as he rolled his optics.

"Okay you three, that's enough arguing." You said as you gave Charlotte a teething ring.

"Yes mom." Ashton and Jason said in sync.

"Yes sweetspark." Smokescreen said as he walked over to you and kissed you on your forehead.