You spend time with him

Tonight since your dad was working late and wouldn't be back until morning you were able to to with Smokescreen to a street race. You knew that if your dad found out that you were going to a street race you would be in trouble, but it was worth it. Once Smokescreen got to your house you quickly went outside and got into his alt mode.

"So, have you ever been street racing before?" Smokescreen asked you as his holoform appeared in his driver's seat.

"No, what about you?" You asked him.

"A couple of times, it's really fun, but don't tell Optimus." Smokescreen said as he arrived where the street race was being held.

You knew that street races were often held near Reno, but you didn't realize that there would be so many people. As Smokescreen drove to his spot at the starting line you looked at all of the other cars.

~ Time skip to the end of the race because I'm lazy ~

"Wow, that was AMAZING!" You said as Smokescreen started driving you home.

"I know right? The best part was when that human in the black car thought that he was going to win!" Smokescreen said as a huge smile appeared on his holoform's face.

"Yeah, and then you drove faster than him at the last minute and won!" You said happily.

"Thanks for coming with me tonight." Smokescreen said as he pulled up to your house.

"I'm glad you invited me, I had a really great time. Goodnight Smokescreen." You said as you got out of his alt mode.

"Goodnight Y/n, sleep well." Smokescreen said before he drove away.

Once you went inside your house you went to your bathroom and did your nightly routine. Once you were done you got into your pajamas and went to bed. That night you dreamed of the street race that Smokescreen had taken you to.