When IT comes

Since it was Saturday and your dad was at work. The previous day you had invited Smokescreen to hang out with you at your house. Unfortunately when you woke up you felt a stab of pain in your lower abdomen and you felt a dampness in your underwear. When you threw your blanket off you saw that you had bloody sheets. You groaned in pain as you quickly went to the bathroom to go clean yourself up, take aspirin and get a pad/tampon on/in.

"I hate this." You grumbled as you walked out of the bathroom.

Once you got back to your bedroom you quickly stripped your bed and carried your bloody sheet downstairs to the laundry room. On the way there you heard a knock on the front door and remembered that you had asked Smokescreen to come to your house. When you opened the front door you tried to look happy, but you still felt like crap. You hadn't brushed your hair or your teeth and all you were wearing was an oversized tee shirt. But you still let Smokescreen's holoform in.

"Hey Y/n, wha- WHY ARE YOU CARRYING A BLOODY SHEET?!" Smokescreen asked you when he noticed your sheet.

"I got my period." You said as you went to the laundry room.

"Oh frag! Are you dying? Are you going to be okay? Are you going to live?!" Smokescreen asked you as he followed you to the laundry room.

"Smokescreen, I'm currently going through the most natural thing that a human woman can go through." You said as you sprayed stain remover on your sheet.

"What do you mean natural? And where does the blood come from? And how are you not dying?" Smokescreen asked you as he panicked.

"Smokescreen, I think we need to have a little talk." You said after you put laundry soap in the washer before you put your sheet into the washer and started it.

Once your sheet was in the washer you and Smokescreen went to your living room and sat down on the couch. You then told him what a period was and why you were having it. By the time you were finished telling him about your period he was speechless.

"Smokescreen, are you okay?" You asked as he looked at you.

"I guess. Is there anything that you need." Smokescreen asked you after a few seconds.

"Yes, I need someone to cuddle with." You said as you were about to cry.

Smokescreen then cuddled with you on the couch for the rest of the afternoon.