A few years later/he finds you

It had been about six years since you had said goodbye to Smokescreen. You now lived in Vermont and you had a good job, a house and a car. You would occasionally go out on dates with cute guys you met, but you never loved any of them. As you got home and got out of your car you saw a white and blue race car parked nearby. You tried looking for a driver but you couldn't find one anywhere, and then you saw the Autobot insignia. Your eyes widened when Smokescreen transformed.

"Hey Y/n, did you miss me?" Smokescreen asked you

"S-Smokescreen?" You asked him nervously.

"The one and only." Smokescreen said as he activated his new holoform.

"I missed you so much!" You said as you hugged his holoform and started crying.

"I know. I missed you too." He said as he hugged you back.

"I thought you weren't ever going to come back." You said.

"I was planning on visiting you, but right now Cybertron isn't safe for me anymore." He told you.

"Then....would you like to live with me?" You asked him.

"Yes, I would." Smokescreen said as he kissed you.

That evening Smokescreen told you about the new council on Cybertron and how he came back to Earth. And then that night you both had lots of 'fun' together.

_______________________________________

Your house and bedroom

Smokescreen's second holoform