You find his secret fear

It was a dark and stormy day and while Smokescreen was driving you to the Autobot base you could tell that something was bothering him. Each time there was thunder his alt mode would shake a little and each time lighting would appear in the sky he would yelp a little. Once you both got to the base he let you out of his alt mode before he ran to his berthroom. You were hoping that he was okay and you were worried about him.

"Optimus, what's up with Smokescreen?" You asked Optimus curiously.

"What do you mean?" Optimus asked you.

"He seems nervous about something." You said.

"Perhaps you should ask him." Optimus told you before he went to go talk to Arcee.

As you walked to Smokescreen's berthroom you heard a bunch of thunder and lightning outside followed by crying. When you went into Smokescreen's berthroom you saw him curled up on the floor.

"Smokescreen, are you okay?" You quietly asked him.

"Y-Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked you nervously.

"I came to check on you." You said as you slowly walked towards Smokescreen.

"I-I'm fine." Smokescreen said as he looked away from you.

"Smokescreen, are you afraid of the thunder and the lightning?" You asked him curiously.

"W-what makes you think that?" He asked you.

"It's okay if you are, I won't judge you." You said as you placed your right hand on Smokescreen's ped.

"You don't think that I'm a scardy bot?" Smokescreen asked you.

"No, I don't." You told Smokescreen as you hugged his stabilizer.