When he shrinks

When you saw Optimus's alt mode in your school parking lot you were confused. But you decided to get into his passenger seat so that you could ask him where Smokescreen was at.

"Optimus, where's Smokescreen?" You asked him as you buckled the seatbelt.

"Smokescreen was hit with the shrink ray that Ratchet built." Optimus told you as he drove.

"So, does that mean he's tiny?" You asked curiously.

"Yes." Optimus said.

For the rest of the drive neither you or Optimus said anything since you both were enjoying the quiet. Once you both got to the Autobot base you got out of his alt mode before he transformed.

"Hi Y/n, Smokescreen's up here!" Miko from the human area.

When you got to the human area you saw a tiny race car driving around happily, and you realized that the tiny car was Smokescreen. When he saw you he transformed.

"Hey Y/n, how's your day going?" Smokescreen asked you as he looked up at you.

"My day is going good. But what about yours?" You asked Smokescreen.

"Well, as you can see I kinda got shrunk." Smokescreen said as he blushed a little in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I noticed." You said with a smile.

"And you don't think it's wierd?" Smokescreen asked you.

"Nope, I don't." You reassured him.

For the rest of the afternoon you, Jack, Miko and Raf would set up obstacle courses for Smokescreen to drive through. You all were laughing and having a good time until Ratchet fixed the shrink ray. Once Smokescreen was back to normal he drove you home.