You get turned into a baby

You, Jack, Miko and Raf were currently playing freeze tag around the Autobot base since none of you had any homework and the tv needed fixing. You all were having fun until Miko ran into the med bay and accidentally ran into the relic that was on the floor. Jack and Raf were able to get out of the way on time, but you weren't so lucky. Jack and Raf came out from their hiding spots they looked at you before they looked at Miko.

"Hey, what's going on in here?" Smokescreen asked as he walked into the med bay.

"Uh....nothing!" Miko said before she ran out of the med bay.

"What was that about? And why is there a human sparkling in here?" Smokescreen asked when he saw you.

"Miko accidentally turned Y/n into a baby." Jack told Smokescreen.

"You know, Y/n is kinda cute as a baby." Smokescreen said as he went to pick you up.

When Smokescreen tried to pick you up you started crying and screaming, causing everyone else to run into the med bay.

"Shhhh, please don't cry Y/n." Smokescreen said as he tried to calm you down.

"Smokescreen! Now what did you do?!" Ratchet asked loudly.

"Miko turned Y/n into a baby and I only wanted to pick her up." Smokescreen said nervously.

"I ought to hit you on your helm with a wrench." Ratchet told Smokescreen.

"Here, let me hold her." Ratchet said as he carefully picked you up.

Once Ratchet picked you up you screamed louder so he carefully put you back on the floor, picked the relic up and turned you back to normal. Once you were back to your normal self everyone saw that you were asleep so Smokescreen carefully picked you up and laid you on the old yellow couch when he got to the human area.