You give him a bath

Today when Smokescreen came to your house he was covered in dirt. When you asked him about it he told you that he had gotten into a fight with a few Vehicons. So since your dad was a work you were going to give Smokescreen a bath. You had him park in your driveway while you got a sponge and a bucket of soapy water. Once you had everything that you needed you started spraying Smokescreen with the hose.

"I'm sorry that the water is a little cold." You said as you tried getting most of the dirt off of him.

"It's okay, I'm not too bothered by a little cold water." Smokescreen reassured you.

"Well, if you say so." You said as you turned the hose of and dunked the sponge in the bucket of soapy water.

"Ohhh yeah, that feels good." Smokescreen said as you started washing him.

"How long has it been since you got clean?" You asked Smokescreen as you washed him.

"About two months, unless you count getting rained on." He said as you washed his tires.

"I don't count getting rained on, so it's a good thing that I'm washing you." You said as you dunked the sponge into the soapy water again.

You and Smokescreen continued to talk about random things as you made sure to thoroughly wash him off. Once you were done you turned the hose back on and rinsed off the soap. When you were done you turned the hose off again, grabbed a towel and started drying him off. About ten minutes later you were finally done drying him off.

"Thanks Y/n, I feel a whole lot cleaner." Smokescreen said happily.

"You're welcome." You said with a smile.