He helps out with your sons

It was the day after you had brought Ashton and Jason home and today you were going to make Smokescreen help you with them. At first he thought that holding them and paying attention to them was all that he needed to do, but he would soon find out that he was wrong.

"So, what are you going to teach me?" Smokescreen asked you curiously as you handed him a burp cloth.

"I'm going to teach you how to burp and change our sons." You said as you gave him Jason.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" He asked you.

"Just put him over your shoulder and gently pat his back like this until he burps." You said as you showed him what to do.

Smokescreen copied your movements. Once both Ashton and Jason burped you both took the burp cloths off of your shoulders. A few moments later an awful smell filled the air.

"What is that awful smell?" Smokescreen asked you.

"It's time to change Ashton and Jason." You said as you put Ashton on the changing table.

You showed Smokescreen how to properly change a diaper without messing up. When it was his turn however he wasn't quite prepared.

"Oh Primus! No amount of training could prepare me for this!" Smokescreen said in horror.

"You'll be fine." You reassured him.

He changed Jason's diaper as quickly as he could. Once he was done he picked Jason up and you both took your sons to the living room.