He tries cooking

While you were busy talking to Miko about something Smokescreen decided that he would try making you something to eat. He snuck out of the Autobot base and used his holoform to go to the mess hall to see what he could make for you. Once he got inside the mess hall he found a brownie recipe so that's what he decided to make you. Baking was a lot harder than he had realized, but that didn't stop him. About an hour later the brownies were ready but when he took them out of the oven they looked almost black.

"I hope these aren't burnt." Smokescreen said to himself as he took the brownies to you.

Once he was done his holoform walked back out of the mess hall and fizzled away. He carefully held the pan of brownies in his right servo. As he walked back to the Autobot base a few soldiers noticed the pan with the burnt brownies and they felt bad for whoever they were for. Once Smokescreen got back to the base he took the brownies to the human area.

"Hey Y/n, I made you something." Smokescreen said as he showed you the brownies.

"Um.....thanks." You said as you took the pan of brownies.

"I'm sorry if I burnt them, I've never actually cooked or baked anything before." Smokescreen said shyly.

"It's okay, it's normal to burn food when it's your first time cooking or baking." You reassured Smokescreen.

"If you say so." Smokescreen said before Optimus called him for a mission.