Prologue

Dedication:
To all the hearts, those are afraid to fall in love, let's fall together.

***

في سماء مليئة بالنجوم ، أعتقد أنني رأيتك.

"In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you."

***

A man who doesn't know what love is, who is still grieving, without knowing the nature and play of Love, he doesn't believe in destiny, he writes his own.

A woman with a heart full of hope and expectation of being loved, who thinks is in love, but is she truly in love with the person not written for her? She thinks she knows love, but does she?

Do we know what love is? We never truly know what love is until we experience the it, until we whiff the beautiful smell of it, which makes us see and feel the person we are in love with in a new light, in which we can see ourselves, feel beautiful, until we bleed ourselves while walking on the sharp shards of it, to hold the hands of the person and walk to your little house of destiny.

Love can make you feel beautiful, cared, it also makes you bleed, but you can feel it, it's real, only if you think it is.

Destiny plays it's game, and we are the players in it, we play smart, we cheat, we make strategies, we lose hope too, but can we really escape from the labyrinth of it? Not really.

🥀~