1 - Lily

"Lily, get your cute little backside to the dinner table, don't make me ask again" This was the 3rd time now I had called for my 9 year old daughter to come for dinner, but as usual nearly everything this girl did was at her own pace, which was of course whatever pace Lily felt like being in for the day.

"I'm coming Mum, gosh" she slowly took her seat at the table, flipping her long dark hair over her shoulder and batting her big blue eyes at me as if she had no idea why I was yelling at her.
I swear this child would be the death of me one day, already so mature at the age of 9, I was honestly terrified for the teenage years and if she was anything like me I was screwed.
But who ever thought it was humanly possible to love another person as much as I loved this girl.

Lily was an absolutely surprise, I was barely 18 years old and just finishing high school when I discovered I was pregnant, with less than 2 months to graduation. To say I was scared would be an understatement - terrified not only for me but for the future of the man whose life I was about to change.
What was going to make the situation even more challenging was the small town I had grown up in, a small town where everyone knew everyone and loved nothing more than being involved in everyone else's business but only if the subject of discussion was not about them, so just being pregnant would definitely have caused a scandal - but getting pregnant from a secret relationship with your childhood best friend, at the age of 18, well your life would not be worth living and I would have done anything to avoid having my child being the subject of the town gossip.

I know what you are thinking, I should be prepared to accept the consequences of my actions blah blah blah - I get it ok, But isn't being a teenager meant to be about making mistakes so you can learn from them, and without all of these things that led me these moments in my life, I wouldn't have my baby girl.
My brother Ryder was my saviour, well him and his best friend Hunter without them I don't know what I would have done.

FLASHBACK:

"What are you going to do Ami, I mean you have options, What do you want to do?" Ryder stood in the bathroom doorway of my ensuite, his face clear with worry.
Ryder was my twin brother, Older by 6 minutes and let me tell you he loved playing the older brother, little sister card.
He was one of the more popular guys at school, voted as school Vice Captain he was tall (and although I was by no means on the short end of the scale he still had me by a couple inches) and athletic, he had thick blonde hair that he never really bothered too much with and brown eyes, it was one of the few differences between us - my eyes were baby blue, we both shared more of a beige complexion but being outdoors most of the time for sport he tanned better than I did, he knew everyone and everyone in turn knew who he was too, He never had trouble finding a girl and kept fairly decent grades.

"I don't know Ry, I think I want to keep the baby, but I don't think I can stay here, in this town, Not like this" My head sank to my hands which were propped on my knees as I sat on the bed, Hunter - Ryders best friend sat next to me,

"You wanna leave?" Hunter asked me, there was absolutely no judgement from him and I really needed that in this moment "For real?"
Hunter Stilton was my brothers best mate, school captain as well as captain of the school football and basketball teams, he was also an all around good guy.
Hunter was a couple inches taller than my brother at 6ft2, his jet black hair was soft and when he didn't gel it back it would sort of flop in his face, he had the most intense grey eyes that gave away everything he was feeling if you were lucky enough to know him that well, his caramel skin tone matched his colouring perfectly, he was broad across the shoulders and from the amount of times I had seen him shirtless his stomach was toned and he had the best ass - He was without a doubt, hot as hell!! He left a trail of girls in his path though only one had managed to keep his attention long enough to have a relationship with him - but he had pulled the pin on it a few months ago.