36 Jax

Scarlett's POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about my kiss with Jax, the way his lips felt against mine, his hands on my waist, his body pressed against me. The thoughts had haunted me all afternoon, as we laid on the patio, the sly glances as we were in the pool, throughout dinner and now even as I laid on my bed.
Em thinking I was asleep, had snuck into my brothers room, not that they knew I knew about them but honestly they were so obvious about it I just wanted to slap them.
The soft tapping at my door pulled me away from my thoughts,

"Scar, can I come in"

Jax paused, waiting for me to answer, once I nodded at him he moved further into my room closing the door behind him.

"Hey" I looked up at this gorgeous boy in front of me, he was so cute standing there in his grey tracksuit pants and white singlet top, his hair was messy - a rare sight for him but damn if it didn't make me shudder.

"Hey beautiful, wanna watch a movie with me, your bro is 'occupied'

I rolled my eyes at him as he laughed,

"I swear Seb thinks he is some sort of ninja the way he carries on, sneaking Em around"

Jax laughed as he sat on my bed, laying on his side to face me I turned so we were eye to eye, his finger stoked my cheek,

"I don't get what the big deal is with them, why not just come out and say it"

"Scar, I love your brother and he is a great guy, but he can also be as shallow as all fuck and he doesn't want to commit to anyone right before leaving for uni"

As he spoke, Jackson's hands traced along my jaw and down over my neck, running to the top of the singlet I was wearing, his touch was warm and I couldn't help my eyes closing as I enjoyed the feeling of his hands on my skin,

"You are so beautiful Scar" moving himself closer to me his hands travelled to me waist, and going under the back of my shirt he rested them on my lower back, his eyes locking with mine as his face inched closer before he pressed his soft lips to my own.
His kiss started soft, as if he was testing to make sure it was ok, his tongue ran along my bottom lip pushing his way through, I couldn't help but moan into his mouth as his tongue brushed against mine. His hand moved to my waist tightening on my hip as I placed my hands around his neck.
Slowly he rolled us over, covering his body with mine his kisses trailed down my neck. I could feel him getting excited as his body pressed further into mine but I didn't want him to stop.
But he did, moving back to his side but keeping our bodies pressed close together,

"Scar" He whispers, his face moving to my chest he snuggled into me, letting out a deep sigh - I had known him long enough to understand he did this when he was frustrated, he held me until I fell asleep, though my dreams were filled with him. Of his kisses, the way his hands felt on my waist and his body pressed against mine. When I woke in the morning - he was gone.

It was a Saturday which meant I was pretty much dancing all day, I taught a couple of the under 6 classes of a Saturday morning for ballet and modern dance, after lunch I had my own lessons followed by a private session afterwards, needless to say come Saturday evening I was ready to chill out!
After showering and pulling my hair into a bun, I grabbed my black leotard and pulled some tights over the top. Slipping my converse sneakers on as Em barged into the room, jumping in my bed she placed her head on my shoulder,

"So Scar, wanna go to a party tonight?"

"Sure, what's happening?"

"Don't know, One of Seb's mates is throwing a bit of a gathering, we are invited"