41 - College

Jackson's POV:

Ever had the feeling when you woke up of having no idea where you are, why you are where you are or had no recollection of what you had done the night before. That was exactly how I was feeling this morning, it was how I felt most weekend mornings actually. The sun fucking burning my eyes causing me to wake, the cool morning breeze hitting my skin making me aware I was in very little clothing if any, stretching out made me even more aware, I wasn't alone.

The view from Hunters apartment was spectacular, especially at this time of the morning, leaning over the railing you could barely see the people below in fact if it wasn't for the sounds of the city you could almost believe you were alone, a thought which I hated more than anything, feeling alone brought up way to many feelings I had been trying to keep buried for months.

My jeans were tossed to the floor on the verandah I had slept on last night, clearly I had made good use of the day bed that was out here. Don't ask me what her name was, they all had kind if blended together over the past few months since we moved here, last nights girl was face down on the bed, her pale skin covered from the waist down only by a sheet, long blonde hair falling messily around her. Yeah - I had definitely developed a type - they were all fair skinned with blonde hair. I couldn't bring myself to be with anyone that could even remotely remind me of her, perfect soft caramel skin, long black hair, pink pouty lips, so beautiful and she didn't even realise it. Fuck I missed her, and all these girls - had been nothing more than a distraction.

I hated the way things had gone down, I hated that it had taken me so long to make a move on her, fuck I hated it that I had made a move on her at all - would have saved me from feeling this way, I hate that I feel like she didn't even seem to understand how much I was completely in love with her - even at 18 I fucking knew it, now it seemed it was just one more thing I had fucked up in my life, If she didn't know how I really felt it was because I was to ignorant to show her, someone would though, a girl like that deserves to have a man who will give her the world - its what she deserves. I had completely fucked this up, shit - I was completely fucked up and in the small amount of time I got to call her mine I just wasn't enough for her.
So this was my life now, it had become a monotonous string of classes, soccer, partying and one night stands.

Seb was the same, though I don't think his was in an attempt to forget. Shit we were in uni, girls here were different and thought nothing of throwing themselves at the hot soccer players, top that with the fact he was a Stilton and had a permanent VIP pass to the most exclusive clubs in town the guy was pretty much a walking magnet for woman.

"Um, Hi" I heard the soft voice from behind me, turning I placed a fake smile on my face

"Hi"

"Clara"

"Cool" I know, I'm an asshole right "Did you need me to call you a cab?" and now an even bigger asshole

"Yeah ok" I watched as she furrowed her eyebrows gathering her clothes - trying to keep her parts hidden as she dressed "Can I get your number?" I chuckled, shaking my head

"Nah, we're good here - shit it was just sex sweetheart, you knew that" And the award for biggest jerk of the year goes to....

Keeping the grin on my face as she turned and made her way - alone - through my apartment. Sighing I turned back to look at the city still sleeping below.

"She was pretty hot you know" Seb leaned against the railing next to me

"Yeah, she was alright"