38 - Shhhh

Jax's POV

The minute I saw her tonight I knew I was going to struggle to stay away from her. The short white dress she was wearing showed her beautiful legs, the front cut low enough to see the top of her chest. She was so beautiful she didn't even realise the effect she had on people, shit every one of our friends at some stage or another had admitted they were into her, not that any of them would cross the line, it was a rule right - best friends sister were off limits. It was a rule I had broken, just last night.

I couldn't bare to be in the same room as her today let alone look at her, I stupidly thought I was going to sleep with some random chick at Ethan's party tonight to forget her, now looking at her no girl would ever stand a chance against her - she was perfect.
I loved the way she checked me out when she walked into the entertainment room that Hunter and Lily had set up for us, they were the type of parents kids dreamed of having and this was their way of creating a retreat for us to come too, all our friends were welcome here and they always made us feel at home.

As usual Ethan's party was full on by the time we arrived, Seb had this things about arriving late - he did love to make an entrance. Ethan had a love hate relationship with his father and his parties were a way of punishing his dad for cheating on his Mum, though he never got in trouble for it.
There was alcohol everywhere in the kitchen, the fridges filled with beer, vodka, bourbon and tequila bottles lined counters. Eth handed us all a beer and I watched as Scarlett raised hers to her lips, drinking it slowly, I wasn't worried about her drinking, she had never been a concern when it came to that I knew she would only have 2 or 3 and call it a night.

"Scar, we're heading outside, coming?" Seb called over to her, but she shook her head smiling at him,

"Dancing" was all she said, grabbing Emma's hand and leading her to the dance floor. We followed them out, watching as they picked the spot next to the Dj's booth.
Ethan's house was designed for parties like this, the 'den' as he called it was a massive room in the middle of the house with access from 3 sides, the floor was tiled and made the perfect dance floor. I watched as Scarlett twisted and turned her body around with Emma, the smile wide on her face as she lost herself in the music, Fuck I needed a distraction.

"You good bro, they'll be fine" Seb nudged my shoulder, I nodded my head turning to him as we made our way outside.

"Who the fuck has a bonfire in Summer" I laughed as Seb and I caught up to Ethan,

"Shut up man, it's cool alright"

The night went on and we drank a bit more, Seb and I kept a steady pace neither of us were here to get messed up. I was on my 3rd beer when Addison Bailey came over to me. Addison was in our year at school - I had it on and off with her a few times over the past couple of years. She was a cute girl, long blonde hair, tanned skin, she was kind of small in the chest area but she made up for that with her mouth, that girl could make a career out of sucking dick, problem was she was a bit of a dead root - she likes to just lay there still whenever we were going at it and I actually wanted someone who would get into it as much as I would. Truth be told, the only reason I had kept allowing her back in was because of the way she sucked my cock.

"Hey Jax" she purred, her lips against my ear,

"Addie, what's going on?"

"Hmmmm, Actually I have a bit of a sore throat - do you think you have anything that can soothe it?"

FUCK!! I really should say no, fucking hell Jackson just say no!

"Please Jax, I have been thinking about you fucking my mouth all day"

FUCK ME! I skulled the rest of me beer, grabbing Addie's hand I pulled her to the side of the house. She went to kiss me but I stopped her,

"Get on your knees" I told her, undoing my zipper and pulling my cock out, stroking myself why she got in position. She looked up at me as I lined my dick up with her red lips, just as she was about to take me in her mouth we were interrupted.